`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Prizm checklist!!!

RE: 2020 Prizm checklist!!!
savagenate Wrote:I'm completely bewildered and confuddled with the reasoning behind the prices of silvers.
And cards in general ... $1500 for a Giannis base Prizm RC?

I traded mine when it was $200 and have pretty much regretted it every day since.

Same with the $700 Topps Stephen Curry base RC that I traded when it was a $200 card ... and back in the day I must have pulled 5 or 6 Topps Chrome LeBron James rookies and immediately traded them for store credit at the LCS ... they are now $3,000 cards.

Insane. Good for the people smart enough to hang on to them I guess.

rjcj2017 Wrote:And cards in general ... $1500 for a Giannis base Prizm RC?

I traded mine when it was $200 and have pretty much regretted it every day since.

Same with the $700 Topps Stephen Curry base RC that I traded when it was a $200 card ... and back in the day I must have pulled 5 or 6 Topps Chrome LeBron James rookies and immediately traded them for store credit at the LCS ... they are now $3,000 cards.

Insane. Good for the people smart enough to hang on to them I guess.
I don't have the space or the will power to hang onto cards that long lol. I hit a Wilson RC patch auto in my first ever box i opened. Sold it for like $120 I think at the time. It's probably closer to 300 now. Haven't looked in awhile. Pretty crazy. A lot like the stock market I guess.

savagenate Wrote:I'm completely bewildered and confuddled with the reasoning behind the prices of silvers.
Seriously, they are not rare at all - especially in 2017 when they were the base rookie card.  

Prizm in general makes no sense - by all rights it should be on about the same level as Score and Donruss.

ZSDOne Wrote:Seriously, they are not rare at all - especially in 2017 when they were the base rookie card.  

Prizm in general makes no sense - by all rights it should be on about the same level as Score and Donruss.
Totally agree!