`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaderock you magnificient person you!

Jaderock you magnificient person you!
I'll keep the thread title kosher, in person I might have gone with something more apt for blue comedy but still well meaning Smile.  Thank you so much for the out of no where gift of 3 Topps Finest Moments autographs that I do not have!  Once the kids are asleep I'll post the images.  Much appreciated and thank you so much.  The generosity of folks on the boards is unmatched.

I'll get you back somehow Smile.  For the man who seemingly has every Brunell card out there, I might have to get... creative.

RE: Jaderock you magnificient person you!
In the immortal words of Pudge "Pics or it didn't happen"! Still waiting! lol. Have a great Christmas morning!

PXL-20201227-160050440

BOOM!  Thank you again dude! You literally doubled the number of cards I had for this set and now you've gone and made me setup an ebay search for these Smile

2000 Finest Moments Autographs are the first time Topps added autographs to the Finest brand. 100% on card and 100% awesome. Odds of pulling one were 1:48 packs, or about 1 every other box. Amusingly autographs are easier to pull than jersey cards. What a difference 20 years makes!

Those are beautiful!