`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Return Of The Retail King? You Be The ...

The Return Of The Retail King? You Be The ...
Friends,

After a few disappointing "guaranteed mem or auto" pulls out of 2017 Donruss blasters, I finally pulled this guy ...

[Image: Aaron_zpshnhjiecf.jpg]

Pretty stoked. So anyway, thanks for looking, and ...

Oh, wait a minute. I also busted a couple of 2017 Bowman blasters and pulled this guy ...

[Image: Eloy_zpsteqpgcgc.jpg]

Pretty sure this is the "green shimmer" version, numbered to 99!

These are going nuts on the bay at the moment.

Thanks for looking!

RJ

RE: The Return Of The Retail King? You Be The ...
Yeah, pretty nice pulls for retail! Time to sell off before they turn into "Moncada" value.

Congrats!

(05-05-2017, 12:05 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Yeah, pretty nice pulls for retail! Time to sell off before they turn into "Moncada" value.

Congrats!
Thank you ... yes, I am waiting for Moncada to be called up and play like he is supposed to be capable of.

Jimenez is supposed to be a beast, I may hang on to it and see if he makes the majors in the next year or so.

That Eloy is a monster!! Congrats! I too have been having a judgement in retail...

(05-05-2017, 01:44 PM)magneto2 Wrote: That Eloy is a monster!! Congrats! I too have been having a judgement in retail...
What did you get, buddy?

I opened Gypsy and got a Aaron Judge purple auto to 150. Then i opened a Topps Blaster and found an Aaron Judge Photo Variation SSP!

(05-10-2017, 02:30 PM)magneto2 Wrote: I opened Gypsy and got a Aaron Judge purple auto to 150. Then i opened a Topps Blaster and found an Aaron Judge Photo Variation SSP!
Wow, very nice, please post pics!

[Image: Scan_zpspbfbuuii.jpeg]

(05-10-2017, 08:21 PM)magneto2 Wrote: [Image: Scan_zpspbfbuuii.jpeg]
Very nice, what about the GQ auto?

Congrats, Randy!
The boards were inaccessible to me for a while... iPad comparability issues? Who knows.
Anyway, great hits. I'll post up some recently pulled retail goodness ASAP.
But you might be on the right track to your re-ascension to the throne of the Retail Monarch Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.