Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: The Return Of The Retail King? You Be The ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Friends,

After a few disappointing "guaranteed mem or auto" pulls out of 2017 Donruss blasters, I finally pulled this guy ...

[Image: Aaron_zpshnhjiecf.jpg]

Pretty stoked. So anyway, thanks for looking, and ...

Oh, wait a minute. I also busted a couple of 2017 Bowman blasters and pulled this guy ...

[Image: Eloy_zpsteqpgcgc.jpg]

Pretty sure this is the "green shimmer" version, numbered to 99!

These are going nuts on the bay at the moment.

Thanks for looking!

RJ

Yeah, pretty nice pulls for retail! Time to sell off before they turn into "Moncada" value.

Congrats!
(05-05-2017, 12:05 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, pretty nice pulls for retail! Time to sell off before they turn into "Moncada" value.

Congrats!
Thank you ... yes, I am waiting for Moncada to be called up and play like he is supposed to be capable of.

Jimenez is supposed to be a beast, I may hang on to it and see if he makes the majors in the next year or so.
That Eloy is a monster!! Congrats! I too have been having a judgement in retail...
(05-05-2017, 01:44 PM)magneto2 Wrote: [ -> ]That Eloy is a monster!! Congrats! I too have been having a judgement in retail...
What did you get, buddy?
I opened Gypsy and got a Aaron Judge purple auto to 150. Then i opened a Topps Blaster and found an Aaron Judge Photo Variation SSP!
(05-10-2017, 02:30 PM)magneto2 Wrote: [ -> ]I opened Gypsy and got a Aaron Judge purple auto to 150. Then i opened a Topps Blaster and found an Aaron Judge Photo Variation SSP!
Wow, very nice, please post pics!
[Image: Scan_zpspbfbuuii.jpeg]
(05-10-2017, 08:21 PM)magneto2 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Scan_zpspbfbuuii.jpeg]
Very nice, what about the GQ auto?
Congrats, Randy!
The boards were inaccessible to me for a while... iPad comparability issues? Who knows.
Anyway, great hits. I'll post up some recently pulled retail goodness ASAP.
But you might be on the right track to your re-ascension to the throne of the Retail Monarch Smile
Pages: 1 2