`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
The Stanton Thread

RE: The Stanton Thread
(02-27-2016, 07:44 PM)crossada Wrote: That museum collection 1/1 is an amazing card to get. Just super clean look to it. I tried to get the Chipper version of it but stopped bidding when it went over $500
I'm pretty sure that was my friends. I know they had one listed.

I went to my didn't win page and it sold for $445 I guess. A pwcc auction.

Too many wants and too little money lol
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

(02-27-2016, 08:09 PM)crossada Wrote: I went to my didn't win page and it sold for $445 I guess. A pwcc auction.

Too many wants and too little money lol
Nope. Not the same one then. I love the logomans, particularly the actual patches. The new plastic ones are kind of bogus.

Got my holy grail in. Posted on page 1.

Wow, beautiful card! I haven't seen too many of those pop up. Congrats.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(03-02-2016, 07:37 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Wow, beautiful card! I haven't seen too many of those pop up. Congrats.
Thank you. I haven't either and I figured (hopefully) now would be the cheapest I was going to get one. I'd kick myself if he went all supernova and I had to pay double.

A pwcc auction.

[/quote]

This place is a three minute drive from my house and they won't let me pick up anything I win from them. These were the same guys that sold that 1952 Mantle that sold for over $500k that many people on these boards thought was fishy. Either way, I won't buy from them because they piss me off not letting me pick cards up. Not about the $4, but the stuff they sell....I just don't want it being handled by USPS. Oh well, plenty of other people to buy the same stuff from.

I didn't get that from PWCC Pete. Do they have one available?

Did you need the Stanton black chrome from this years heritage..??
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(03-13-2016, 07:21 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Did you need the Stanton black chrome from this years heritage..??
Sure. I'd deal for it. Check my org out if you like.