IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
The Stanton Thread

RE: The Stanton Thread
that multi color museum patch is bonkers

(01-22-2016, 05:20 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I may just work on that tonight. I was waiting for another piece to come in but it hasn't been shipped yet.
Hmm, better than the Red? Course that one's pretty tough to top.

On that thought, wonder how long it's been since his 09 Chrome Super has seen the light of day?
That one could get scary at auction, specially in season.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(01-22-2016, 06:26 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Hmm, better than the Red? Course that one's pretty tough to top.

On that thought, wonder how long it's been since his 09 Chrome Super has seen the light of day?
From what I understand it's owned by a very wealthy Taiwanese collector and most likely will not see the light of day again in my lifetime. I know the individual who owns the red PSA 10. Absolutely the most beautiful card I've ever seen.

(01-22-2016, 06:26 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Hmm, better than the Red? Course that one's pretty tough to top.

I have the '10 Topps Chrome super (non-auto).
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(01-22-2016, 08:08 PM)uvaspina Wrote: I have the '10 Topps Chrome super (non-auto).
You should sell that to me. Or trade it. I'm flexible.

Great cards! Don't think I have ever seen that wrapper redemption auto before. Great stuff.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

(01-22-2016, 11:28 PM)tdog4468 Wrote: Great cards! Don't think I have ever seen that wrapper redemption auto before. Great stuff.
Thank you kindly sir.

Stunning PC. Im intrigued to see which team pays the big bucks for him when the Marlins let another great talent go.
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(01-23-2016, 02:06 AM)the cardboard fan Wrote: Stunning PC. Im intrigued to see which team pays the big bucks for him when the Marlins let another great talent go.
Thankfully in this case if he leaves it's his own doing. He has the opt out clauses. I think for now though he should be content. The Marlins have been aggressive in trying to build a team around him for 2 years now... which is uncharted water for them. Maybe Jeff Loria came to the realization he could actually put a contending team together for the same money as running a chop shop.

(01-23-2016, 08:07 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Thankfully in this case if he leaves it's his own doing. He has the opt out clauses. I think for now though he should be content. The Marlins have been aggressive in trying to build a team around him for 2 years now... which is uncharted water for them. Maybe Jeff Loria came to the realization he could actually put a contending team together for the same money as running a chop shop.
Did you see that the Marlins are bringing in the fence in left center about 10 feet (basically eliminating the "triangle of death" just to the right of the silo). Most of Stanton's HRs are no-doubters, but I gotta believe this will add 3-5 HRs for him this season alone.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*