`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
My Brother's Griffey Room

RE: My Brother's Griffey Room
Every single card is in top loaders and organized by manufacturer and year. He's been doing this for 25 years
 photo 77-19911-F.jpg

(07-30-2015, 05:12 AM)bavass Wrote: Every single card is in top loaders and organized by manufacturer and year. He's been doing this for 25 years
This is a somewhat genius alternative to binders (if one has space).
I think I'll be on the lookout for an old card catalog now...
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

(07-30-2015, 06:47 AM)tate31nym Wrote: This is a somewhat genius alternative to binders (if one has space).
I think I'll be on the lookout for an old card catalog now...
They are available occasionally...they consolidated libraries recently and had some furniture items..like card catalog drawers...I remember they were not cheap

I was thinking of having a carpenter make a storage drawers for my Giants cards...have them in binders now...

They are expensive but he got this from a friend but had to drive from VA to NJ to get it.

photo 77-19911-F.jpg

(07-30-2015, 07:25 AM)bavass Wrote: They are expensive but he got this from a friend but had to drive from VA to NJ to get it.
It is a wonderful collection....would love to grab a beer and spend an hour looking at this stuff!!!

Woah! That's not a card room. That's a shrine! Beyond impressive.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

It's kind of been his life's work and he welcomes all who care to visit and have a beer....as long as you don't touch lol!!!
 photo 77-19911-F.jpg

Utterly amazing!!!!
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

+1 to Zep's comment. Kind of speechless.............

Appreciate you and your brother sharing with fellow collectors. Thank You.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Thank you for the kudos guys. It means a lot to him putting it out here. There are 104 pictures but can't upload....try this

http://jasonvass.wix.com/griffeycollecti...ction/cwc9

The site is a work in progress still so it's kinda weak.
 photo 77-19911-F.jpg