IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Auto PC Highlights - Scans [UPDATED 4/3]

RE: Auto PC Highlights - Scans
Sweet tek cards! Beautiful Teheran!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Thanks! The Teheran is a beauty.

A couple more mail days and a couple more modest on-card autos to add to the PC:

[Image: cardscans27.jpg]

[Image: cardscans28.jpg]

[Image: cardscans10.jpg]

I really love the Topps Archives autos. I hope I end up with fulls sets of those at some point.

I'm expecting some really nice cards later this week in the mail. I'm excited to show them off soon! Thanks for looking!
[Image: V1KvZmi.png]

Interested in all Chipper Jones cards and Braves/other interesting autos. Looking to land as many 2014 High Tek #d parallels of Chipper Jones as well! I appreciate all offers.

Thanks to jbel4331 for the banner!

Nice stuff!

Really good week so far trade-wise:

[Image: cardscans29.jpg]

That Griffey might be the ugliest card ever made, but hey... it's still a Griffey! And soon enough I'll get some proper holders for all of these cards so they aren't in tape and gunk-covered toploaders.

Thanks for looking!

Interested in all Chipper Jones cards and Braves/other interesting autos. Looking to land as many 2014 High Tek #d parallels of Chipper Jones as well! I appreciate all offers.

Any day you get 17 autos in the mail is a good day. Here they are with one from yesterday that I hadn't scanned yet.

[Image: cardscans31.jpg]

[Image: cardscans30.jpg]

[Image: cardscans32.jpg]

Thank you again to everyone for the trades!

Nice. Thanks for sharing. Love the Tiant and Brady Anderson auto.

(03-13-2015, 07:48 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Nice. Thanks for sharing. Love the Tiant and Brady Anderson auto.
Thank you very much! The Tiant is especially nice in person. Very happy with both!

Nine more autos came in the mail today, including one non-baseball. Moylan doesn't have an on-card auto at this point, so I settled for the sticker for now. Little did I know that hours after I bought that one on eBay, the Braves would sign him to a minor league contract. Here's to hoping he makes the big league roster and we can get a nice on-card release for him.

Overall, it was a good week!

[Image: cardscans33.jpg]

[Image: cardscans34.jpg]

Thanks for looking!

RE: Auto PC Highlights - Scans [UPDATED 3/16]
Mondays are quickly becoming my favorite day of the week. USPS always manages to catch up and load my mailbox full of goodies. In total, 71 (!!!!) new on-card autos to mark off the list, including several Hall of Famers, tons of Braves, and several non-baseballs that bring back some fun memories.

Enjoy!

[Image: autoscans.jpg]

[Image: autoscans_0001.jpg]

[Image: autoscans_0002.jpg]

[Image: autoscans_0003.jpg]

[Image: autoscans_0004.jpg]

[Image: autoscans_0005.jpg]

[Image: autoscans_0006.jpg]

[Image: autoscans_0007.jpg]

[Image: autoscans_0008.jpg]

[Image: autoscans_0009.jpg]

[Image: autoscans_0010.jpg]

[Image: autoscans_0011.jpg]

[Image: autoscans_0012.jpg]

As always, thanks for looking!

RE: Auto PC Highlights - Scans [UPDATED 3/18]
Nice mail day today. Here's the haul! Thanks for looking.

[Image: autoscans_0013.jpg]

[Image: autoscans_0014.jpg]

Thanks for the trades everyone!

RE: Auto PC Highlights - Scans [UPDATED 3/18]
Great cards, love the Fisk!