Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Auto PC Highlights - Scans [UPDATED 4/3]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all,

Thank you everyone for the awesome trades over last month or so. I've been a Beckett member for years, but have just started getting into the trading part of the site. So far, so good!

Here are some highlights of my PC pickups over the last couple of months -- some I got here, others on eBay, COMC, locally, etc. I focus on Chipper Jones (all cards) and on-card autos. None are for trade at the moment except the Kershaw -- I'm not a fan of sticker autos but had to show that one off anyway. Enjoy!

First, the Chippers:

[Image: chipperscans.jpg]

Now for everyone else:

[Image: cardscans1.jpg]

[Image: cardscans2.jpg]

[Image: cardscans3.jpg]

[Image: cardscans4.jpg]

[Image: cardscans5.jpg]

[Image: cardscans6.jpg]

I'll share some more autos and some of my non-auto cards later on. Thanks for looking. Happy trading!

Regards,
Zach
Awesome stuff man, I love the Chippers! Keep it up!
Nice stuff, man! Congrats and thanks for sharing.
Nice group of autos Zack.
Nice Pick Ups man!!
Nice stuff! Especially the schmidt/chipper (I might be a little biased towards that one since I have one also and it's one of my favorite cards).
Nice stuff man! Open offer sent. Thanks
Thanks everyone! Yeah, the Chipper/Schmidt is probably my favorite card in my collection. Both sigs are nice and bold. Plus it cost a small fortune (for me, anyway) so I had better like it a lot Smile

The Gattis bear card is a close second. Whoever came up with that idea for that card at Topps is a genius.
If yours is the only recent one sold on eBay, I think you got a fairly good deal. I got mine in a trade.
(03-06-2015, 08:00 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: [ -> ]If yours is the only recent one sold on eBay, I think you got a fairly good deal. I got mine in a trade.
Yep, that's the one! I couldn't pass it up.

Was able to scan in some more recent pick-ups for the auto PC, including some I got in the mail today. Enjoy!

[Image: cardscans7_1.jpg]

[Image: cardscans8.jpg]

[Image: cardscans9.jpg]

More to scan and more coming. I'll post more soon! Thanks for looking!
Pages: 1 2 3