`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
(02-10-2015, 07:42 PM)aprirr Wrote: I completely agree. Are all of your 2005 Prime Cuts nice like the Gomez?
Yes sir. I had 33 (I think) 2 months ago. Quite a few have been scooped up. But yes, all beautiful.

Whoa, 33! That's quite a haul, man! I would imagine you got some pretty nice cards in exchange for them.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(02-10-2015, 08:58 PM)aprirr Wrote: Whoa, 33! That's quite a haul, man! I would imagine you got some pretty nice cards in exchange for them.
There's still a bunch left. They all came in a collection I acquired back in December. I have got some nice stuff in exchange. There's been a huge uptick in the demand for those and hof relics here online.

Holy cow on the Chipper. Can I send you my right arm for that?

(02-10-2015, 09:48 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: There's still a bunch left. They all came in a collection I acquired back in December. I have got some nice stuff in exchange. There's been a huge uptick in the demand for those and hof relics here online.
I know you have some left. That Hartnett and Marquard were calling my name when I was checking your org our last trade! We are pretty much tapped out now, though. We traded you every decent Trout RC we have except out Topps Update Cognac, but we got a Koufax auto out of that one.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(02-10-2015, 10:18 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: Holy cow on the Chipper. Can I send you my right arm for that?
That got scooped right up. I got probably around 15 offers immediately.

(02-10-2015, 10:29 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: That got scooped right up. I got probably around 15 offers immediately.
Sad face

Sorry man. There was probably 5 or 6 of you that I regularly trade with that asked about it after it had been traded. I had no clue it would have been that popular.

I got a really nice mail day today. I got two packages from two great traders, odyssey (Dan) and ne12bc12 (Rob). Absolutely top notch traders as well as top notch guys. The Gwynn auto was an extra from Dan and the Ventura refractor auto was an extra from Rob. Thanks a lot to both of you. The trades are enough for me, but the extras are greatly appreciated. Here's to many more trades with you guys...
[Image: output_zpsan87k8j2.jpg] [Image: output_zpsord49wwu.jpg] [Image: output_zpsrgt06sgi.jpg] [Image: output_zpsbojabfg5.jpg] [Image: output_zpsvpolix61.jpg] [Image: output_zpsip2frcgs.jpg] [Image: output_zps2vcfm1js.jpg] [Image: output_zpsttyiyt38.jpg]

For those who care, it looks like Tributes release date was pushed back to March 18th.