`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
(02-04-2015, 09:09 PM)ounagi Wrote: is the griffey jr pics front and back or 2 separate cards?thats one awesome looking card i have a ozzie smith coming in of the same card cant wait
Nope. Same card. I just held it up to show that it's acetate. Having the black back drop makes it look way different.
(02-05-2015, 07:41 PM)ounagi Wrote: id be interested in the henderson and musial if u can part with them lol
I traded for the Henderson with you in mind. Figured you may want it. I'll shoot you some scans of the Musial cut as well.
(02-05-2015, 07:45 PM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: That's gorgeous man!

Hey if you have any interest in my Harpers I'd like to move them for som HOF relocs... Richard got me started haha. I have 0 so far.
I'm not sure what you have for Harper's but I'll take a look. You know all my cards are available so we can most likely work something out. There has been a huge demand for hof relics on here lately. Good thing you started way before everyone else Richard. You have some Doozies.

(02-05-2015, 08:07 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Nope. Same card. I just held it up to show that it's acetate. Having the black back drop makes it look way different.

I traded for the Henderson with you in mind. Figured you may want it. I'll shoot you some scans of the Musial cut as well.

I'm not sure what you have for Harper's but I'll take a look. You know all my cards are available so we can most likely work something out. There has been a huge demand for hof relics on here lately. Good thing you started way before everyone else Richard. You have some Doozies.
Matt your aren't lying man. This HOF relic chase has caught on like wild fire. Thank god i started when i did. Its becoming much harder to acquire pieces these days, but thanks to you, James, and Rob, and Francisco i have a standard now. Doozy is an understatement 90% of them are very unique and extremely rare. Cant wait to get the new one we just traded for earlier this week. That piece is going to be a monster!!! Right now I think im sitting on 70 plus pieces.

https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Very special thanks once again to Simon (roger rabbit) and to a gentleman I had the pleasure of getting my first trade in, Petillo64. Thanks guys, beautiful stuff.
[Image: output_zpsvnslukpq.jpg] [Image: output_zps4dcmzi2b.jpg] [Image: output_zpsl9dax4ye.jpg] [Image: output_zpsp6atg2ya.jpg]

Topps was kind enough to ship out some redemptions I've been waiting on. So, here you go.
[Image: output_zpsgsselast.jpg] [Image: output_zpsuuipgrcn.jpg]
[Image: output_zpsp3xufpxf.jpg]

Got some trades in today too! Thanks once again to once78. A pleasure as always. I would also like to thank demondukk fir our first trade. Beautiful stuff guys. Thank you very much!
[Image: 20150207_191634_zpsza1yjtmj.jpg] [Image: 20150207_191607_zps1rentrdp.jpg] [Image: 20150207_191528_zpsnwuezgcr.jpg] [Image: 20150207_191415_zpspsqf5hpv.jpg] [Image: 20150207_191319_zpsyomgghlq.jpg]

That cespedes will be mine...
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Wish he stayed with the Sox. Guy has a cannon.

Any chance you could check me for walker or Ryan please?

(02-07-2015, 08:18 PM)thehueys Wrote: Any chance you could check me for walker or Ryan please?
The Ryan already belongs to someone else. I traded for it to get to another member. The Walker isn't going anywhere unless I'm blown away with an offer. That is one I planned on sitting on until the season starts, but I'll look.

ALright. Also.if there is anything I can do for one of your trouts. Lmk! GOal of mine to get up to a BC