`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average
"The McCardLane Collection" Now In: 2/17/2016: Mcgwire, Griffey Jr, Rizzo, Cano, More

RE: BACK FROM BGS....NEW W / McFARLANES...L@@K THIS...SCAN HEAVY...WHOLE COLLECTION...
To mimic everyone else, that is outstanding. Wow, just amazing.

I think the Johnny Bench at the end is my favorite, coming over the wall/card...ridiculousy cool.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

RE: BACK FROM BGS....NEW W / McFARLANES...L@@K THIS...SCAN HEAVY...WHOLE COLLECTION...
Everyone.... Thank you for your appreciation & comments Smile I did request that BGS only grade 9's or higher & slab everything else.... I don't like 8.5's ..... I believe a card can still be "MINT" to the naked eye & deserve a sweet "Authentic" casing.... Keep an eye out as I have more NEW McFarlanes & High End GU cards coming in Wink As always, thanks for looking !!!!
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

I love McFarlanes. I have several myself (Yankees); still in their packaging however. But I love what you've done. I won't dare duplicate; just simply admire.

First class collection. The Ruth's, Gehrig, and Dimaggio are sick!
[Image: mantle_banner_softglow_zps37b4eec9.gif]

You've inspired me with this thread. I didn't realize that Beckett lists the figurines, so I've added mine to my org. Actually forgot I had a couple of them.

RE: BACK FROM BGS....L@@K THIS...SCAN HEAVY ;)
(08-20-2014, 07:50 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Man, you sure have lots of toys!
Terrific collection, amazing cards!
Just a few things bother me (nothing with you Smile ) ... The sculpts are so freakin' dead on accurate, they look alive ... All for the exception of Yogi Berra, who ironically, has the most distinctive features of them all, yet they just don't make him even look close ... I actually had to look at the card for a name. Weird.
Also, did the Cardinals disown McGwire? Why the M cap and McGwire jersey?
... And ... Finally, is Lou Gehrig's microphone missing on purpose?

Oh, yeah, you're also waaaay over the limit of Babe Ruth cards/figures. I'll be over to help you hide a few before the authorities come knocking Smile
Thanks Dr. MJ..... I'm not sure about McGwire if McFarlane had licensing problems associating McGwire with the Cardinals just the way they made it..... Yes for the Gherig, he's supposed to have a microphone but I lost it :/ ..... As far as the Babe Ruth cards I'm glad that I can make another Yankees fan smile with premium pieces from my collection Wink

keep an eye out as I have more cards & mcfarlanes coming in......... (: Ichiro, Yasiel Puig, Randy Johnson, Derek Jeter, Mark Texiera, Tony Gwynn, Carlos Beltran, Manny Ramirez Wink

Love the Bench...and the Ruths.... and the Jeter.... and, I guess all of them.. Amazing collection!
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

Incredible post! Thanks for sharing this.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Awesome!!! i have some Mcfarlanes mostly yankees but i think i have a Cobb limited and a Aaron
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]