`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average
"The McCardLane Collection" Now In: 2/17/2016: Mcgwire, Griffey Jr, Rizzo, Cano, More

RE: BACK FROM BGS....L@@K THIS...SCAN HEAVY ;)
Incredible!!!! Those look awesome!!!!!!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Mc awesome collection!
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Nice collection. Did you instruct BGS not to grade anything that would come in below a 9?

Very well done. Viewing your collection was like visiting a museum. Having the cards BGS graded/encased has added a new dimension. Thanks for sharing....

AMAZING!
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Just an amazing setup you have there.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Amazin. Wow. Not much you can say about one awesome collection.

RE: BACK FROM BGS....NEW W / McFARLANES...L@@K THIS...SCAN HEAVY...WHOLE COLLECTION...
Like many have already stated, that's a beautiful thread and feel thankful I was able to look at all those cards. Thank you for sharing those with me (us). I love the McGwire and Ozzie Smith cards.
I collect Derek Jeter, Ken Griffey Jr., and Philadelphia Eagles autographed graded cards!

RE: BACK FROM BGS....NEW W / McFARLANES...L@@K THIS...SCAN HEAVY...WHOLE COLLECTION...
Fantastic thread. I loved the look of the Bench diving over the card to make the catch! Unbelievable display! Great job. Is the authentic the new style slabs for BGS? I noticed you have a lot of those and some are just patches. Final word ....WOW!
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

I don't know what I'm more impressed with... The grades or the picture quality! Absolutely amazing...
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto