Google didn't produce anything

[Image: 8DEDB48A-D7DB-411C-B8D8-66C5B7CAC4AF_zpshe4qvlgm.jpg]
[Image: 997F1CA3-D153-45AD-86DA-2C55F79B035D_zpswsj2jpeh.jpg]

RE: Anyone seen this card before?
Looks home made.

Guy I got it from said he's had it for years

(02-18-2016, 03:16 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: Guy I got it from said he's had it for years
Did he define what "years" meant? I think Topps rally squirrel cards first appeared in 2012 so either someone was ahead of their time or just took an existing idea and made their own version.

I also believe it is a custom job. Cool card though.
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

(02-18-2016, 03:41 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Did he define what "years" meant? I think Topps rally squirrel cards first appeared in 2012 so either someone was ahead of their time or just took an existing idea and made their own version.
Yeah,not only that but there is no copyright, MLB rights, etc. on the bottom on the back of the card. That right there makes it obvious that it is a fake, because every Topps card has that. If you bought it on eBay you could probably return it still.
Here is my Photobucket library:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/captaina789/library/?sort=3&page=1
Collecting most Top 100 Prospects and AMAZING patch cards

Looks like a homemade card. Shouldn't have been sold considering it breaks trademark laws.

I bought it cause I liked it. It's cool unique looking. Wasn't worried if it was.a topps card. Wasn't to worried because it didn't say topps ect ect. Just thought maybe it was an odd ball maker or something.
Thanks for the help guys.

These were unofficial and sold on Ebay before Topps put out their SSP version. It is mentioned in the comments section here http://www.beckett.com/news/2011/10/rallysquirrel/

Lol that's pretty cool. Thanks for the link