`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beckett running slow

RE: beckett running slow
(04-07-2013, 01:57 PM)rascrush Wrote: is it just me or is the org and searching/adding for cards running pain stakingly slow it is taking for ever for me to add cards. is this happainig for anyone else any suggestions. I have tried switching my browser tried clearing cache nothing really works
It took nearly 1 minute just to open this post. I dropped my subscription 4 months ago in hopes they would improve the site. I can't think of any other site that feels worse than dial up. Is their technology up to date? Customer service doesn't acknowledge how poor the site runs, just wants my $$.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

lol ya it took me no lie about 2 hours to load about 30 cards on yesterday it was horrible. Hoping it was just the sunday thing and will not be this way forever cause if that is the case it will be impossible for me to add all my cards on here.
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

even if the site is slow, you can still add cards at a decent rate. check this thread for tips and tricks:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1528517.html

SLOW AGAINNN. WHAT IS GOING ON????

Who knows. But as long as it's short lived can we avoid the whole Beckett bashing tonight? This is the kind of thing that brings it out of the usual suspects.
Kepler

i believe i would be considered to be the opposite of the "usual suspects":

the fact that they are having server issues AGAIN? it's disheartening.

Yeah, the server keeps dropping in and out. I've been trying to navigate and thought it was my Internet connection, but everything else in the entire world is running fine, except Beckett tonight. Oh well. This too shall pass.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-28-2014, 10:21 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i believe i would be considered to be the opposite of the "usual suspects":

the fact that they are having server issues AGAIN? it's disheartening.
You are correct, there are a couple of them. And you aren't them. Although I'm convinced one just looks for your posts to hop on and disagree with you. Hoping it's little more than a temporary glitch.
Kepler

The C2C Xchange was running slow a few hours ago, but everything seems normal now (i.e. SNAFU)....
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

(07-29-2014, 02:49 AM)animie67 Wrote: The C2C Xchange was running slow a few hours ago, but everything seems normal now (i.e. SNAFU)....
Yeah, OPG is running at a good speed again, too. So, it appears the problem was short-lived enough to avoid the hostile comments of the unsilent minority.
Kepler