`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beckett running slow

beckett running slow
is it just me or is the org and searching/adding for cards running pain stakingly slow it is taking for ever for me to add cards. is this happainig for anyone else any suggestions. I have tried switching my browser tried clearing cache nothing really works
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

RE: beckett running slow
nope, irs slow

Incredibly s l o w w w.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

The only thing slower, is the Topps contest site. So slow, it's not even loading.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

lol why is it so slow havent been on in about a week or two is this a new issue or just something we have to live with
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

slow as molasses in winter weather
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I am finally having to accept that this is normal for Beckett.

As long as you don't have a life, and don't mind spending 2 hours to enter 60 cards (actually didn't get all 60 in within the 2 hours) - then this is the site for you.

I have been waiting forever for Beckett to do something about this issue, but they will not. Look back through these threads and you will see that people have been complaining about this 3 months ago, 6 months ago, 1 year ago, 2 years ago, etc....

They have never responded to my emails asking about the site (very polite emails), have never done anything to fix the issue - BUT have never failed to process my payment for ORG/Price Guides - that portion of the site works GREAT!!!

Someone please send me $500 for my entire collection (over 10,000 cards - about $20,000 Value - FREE SHIPPING - will cost me more than $100 to ship) so that I can get out of this hobby forever.

I love the cards and collecting, but don't have the mental ability to memorize 10,000 cards so I need some way to organize them and keep track of what I have/need and this site seems to be the only one. Since it doesn't work (and probably never will) then I just need to get out of the hobby.
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

It would be nice for them to invest in better hardware, than investing time and money in idiotic stuff like certified card appraisals. I have to make the assumption they haven't upgraded hardware because they NEVER respond to inquiries...so their email or voicemails must not work...because any viable business with paying customers would return their calls, right?
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

Beckett has been running well lately. I imagine it's a "sunday" update kind of thing (as part of the recent upgrades). If not, then who knows.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(04-07-2013, 09:37 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Beckett has been running well lately. I imagine it's a "sunday" update kind of thing (as part of the recent upgrades). If not, then who knows.
This is my guess, that they're doing something today. I remember IT Guy posting once about how the weekends on this site are typically the lowest traffic days. So, if that still holds true, it would make sense to do things to the system on the weekend.

Whatever happened to that guy anyway?