`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (UPDATED 8/3/2014)

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (All the Cool Kids are Doing it!)
sfreinke:r can you please remove me from this list. I appreciate and thank everyone that have sent me cards and traded with me over the years.

But I went through a little financial issue lately, and hadn't renewed my opg last month. Now I find out that I can't even look at a proposed trade from someone, without buying OPG or organize. This plus all the issues with site over the last couple years, I am finally done with Beckett. There are other options out there for collector's. I just wouldn't feel right receiving free stuff from you guys, when I won't be a member of beckett anymore. I will pop in once in awhile to browse forums, but that is it.
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

(06-06-2014, 04:27 PM)ca4n6chuck Wrote: sfreinke:r can you please remove me from this list. I appreciate and thank everyone that have sent me cards and traded with me over the years.

But I went through a little financial issue lately, and hadn't renewed my opg last month. Now I find out that I can't even look at a proposed trade from someone, without buying OPG or organize. This plus all the issues with site over the last couple years, I am finally done with Beckett. There are other options out there for collector's. I just wouldn't feel right receiving free stuff from you guys, when I won't be a member of beckett anymore. I will pop in once in awhile to browse forums, but that is it.
This is really crappy to hear... Best of luck to you bro hopefully you will come back. If you find another site let me know I'm all for branching out.

Take care
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(06-06-2014, 04:27 PM)ca4n6chuck Wrote: sfreinke:r can you please remove me from this list. I appreciate and thank everyone that have sent me cards and traded with me over the years.

That's unfortunate. I understand your position regarding Beckett. As for the forums, if you still want to be a part of this thread I don't see why you couldn't. If you're sending, you should be receiving. As far as I know, the forums are still free to anyone wanting to talk trading (at least until Beckett starts charging for forum use).

All that said though, if you still feel like you don't want to be a part of this group anymore, I understand and will remove you from the group. If any other members feel the same way about him staying, chime in.

Otherwise, hope you find a great place to land. Thanks for being a part of the group.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

(06-05-2014, 09:49 PM)WillTheThrill22 Wrote: AWESOME IDEA....I'd love to participate.
Will Clark & Ryne Sandberg.
Thanks for joining! You're all added. Let me know when you've identified some folks that you'd like to send some cards to. Send your requests in the form of a PM. That way it's a surprise when they get cards. As I like to say around here, I hope you get something you like really soon!
(06-06-2014, 04:17 PM)astro7 Wrote: I would love to be in on this. I collect Houston Astros.
'Stros it is my friend. You're all set. Thank you for joining the group. Please PM with any requests for addresses of folks you'd like to send cards to. As is a customary saying here, I hope you get something you like really soon!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (Always Accepting New Membership!)
Huge thanks to Stickhostcs for the awesome McGwire hookup. A couple of those i didn't have, thanks again.
[Image: Z5Ez1Jf.png]
Banner Courtesy of Jbel4331
Current FB Sets
2010 Panini Plates & Patches RPA (35/35)
2011 Panini Gold Standard RPS (36/36)
2012 Topps Strata Blue Clear Cut (42/43)
2013 Topps Inception Green RPA (39/40)
2014 Panini Immaculate Ink #'d/49 (10/24)

If you haven't joined yet, get in on the action by posting here what you collect and be sure to PM me with your address so folks can send you something! I have a couple of people that currently don't have an address on file and I've seen requests for them.

If you've yet to send, please note that we are coming up on the time where you will be removed if you do not send something.

For those that haven't gotten something and everyone here, I hope you get something you like really soon!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

I'll join in- I have tons to give away.
I mostly collect brewers and Nolan arenado.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Dustin Pedroia, Red Sox.

You're all set!

(06-11-2014, 10:23 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: I'll join in- I have tons to give away.
I mostly collect brewers and Nolan arenado.

You're good to go!

(06-12-2014, 03:19 PM)GregBoSoxFan44 Wrote: Dustin Pedroia, Red Sox.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Can you add me to Henry Owens please?
Main PC: Dustin Pedroia
Minor PC: Boston Red Sox ( Mainly prospects )
Go Red Sox !!!!!!