`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (UPDATED 8/3/2014)

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (30+ Members & Growing!)
This is such a great thread and wonderful to see the generosity here. I sent out my first one in a trade I was involved in with someone in this thread, hoping he enjoyed the freebies. Working on getting addresses right now and will be sending out several more packages soon!

PS - If anyone knows someone (or is willing themselves) to hook me up with a new sig, I would greatly appreciate it! I'm no longer super collecting Schierholtz and would love one that reflects my current PC's! Thanks!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

Sorry for the delay (by a few weeks).....I received a "Pudge" from sfreinker & some "Pudge & Machado" from kingofallmarks........Thanks gentlemen for the help on my collection..... I did not have any that were sent to me.
[Image: lbMplTF.png]
1967 Topps
Super Collector of Cal Ripken Jr. & "Pudge" Rodriguez
bowers25’s bucket

Big thank you to JRMDawg311!! He added a TON of Giants to our trade, with the highlights being a Bowman Chrome Purple Refractor RC of Madison Bumgarner, an Andrew Susac auto and my personal fave a Rich Aurilia game used I had inquired about trading for! From one Giants fan to another, THANK YOU!!

(05-19-2014, 06:04 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: Big thank you to JRMDawg311!! He added a TON of Giants to our trade, with the highlights being a Bowman Chrome Purple Refractor RC of Madison Bumgarner, an Andrew Susac auto and my personal fave a Rich Aurilia game used I had inquired about trading for! From one Giants fan to another, THANK YOU!!
Thank you Ryan! The cards you added to our trade were great including a Mike Kickham auto along with a bunch of 2014 Giants I don't have. A ton of thanks!

I'm in the process of getting together some more packages to send out.
Keep this thread alive!

Thank you to happy14027!! I had an unexpected package of O's today. I really appreciate it, I only had 1 which makes it even more sweeter!!!
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

I just got back home from out of town and had two gift packages waiting on me! Thanks to bowers25 for the Andruw Jones cards and kingofallmarks for a bunch of Braves and Vlads!

Awesome stuff happy14027! Thanks for the nice package of Phillies cards waiting for me at home after a long day at work. Hope to reciprocate shortly.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

So I just wanted to tell everyone that I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be around since apparently Beckett us going to be deleting my ORG in a couple days. Nobody really knows me that well on here but I'm not in a position to really keep up with the price of the pricing/ORG on here and it kinda sucks that they have decided that people like myself should have theirs deleted. I still have a few packages put together that I will send out as soon as I can afford to, and I wanna thank everyone that has sent packages to me and my daughter, we greatly appreciate them all.
[Image: Z5Ez1Jf.png]
Banner Courtesy of Jbel4331
Current FB Sets
2010 Panini Plates & Patches RPA (35/35)
2011 Panini Gold Standard RPS (36/36)
2012 Topps Strata Blue Clear Cut (42/43)
2013 Topps Inception Green RPA (39/40)
2014 Panini Immaculate Ink #'d/49 (10/24)

Add on Troy Tulowitzki and Carlos Gonzalez for players under my name please!

Thank you to everyone that is sending cards and for those of you posting regarding receiving the cards. Glad people are getting things that they like. Sorry I haven't gotten to this thread in a few days. I check-in to make sure I'm not missing anything or sometimes get distracted focusing on my collecting wants that I don't hit this thread all the time. I will get to you as soon as I can and don't be afraid to send me a note (or two Ryan ;-) if I don't get back to you right away. Please be patient with me as I try to keep up with this thread. I'm glad everyone is enjoying it so much.

(05-23-2014, 02:34 AM)Kingofallmarks Wrote: So I just wanted to tell everyone that I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be around since apparently Beckett us going to be deleting my ORG in a couple days. Nobody really knows me that well on here but I'm not in a position to really keep up with the price of the pricing/ORG on here and it kinda sucks that they have decided that people like myself should have theirs deleted. I still have a few packages put together that I will send out as soon as I can afford to, and I wanna thank everyone that has sent packages to me and my daughter, we greatly appreciate them all.
You can still post on the forums and be a part of this thread even if you don't buy the OPG or ORG subscriptions. You still have cards you both would like to get and this thread can continue to help doing that. Hope you'll stick around for that and be a part of this group.

As always, I hope you both get something you like really soon!

-Steve
Thank you to happy14027 for the Orioles cards. I hope you get something you like really soon!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!