`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (UPDATED 8/3/2014)

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (UPDATED 5/2)
(05-03-2014, 08:08 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Just received a really cool package of Goldschmidt and Griffey Jr from yankees pride, your awesome man thanks so much! I've been delayed guys but I'll be sending a few out next weekend!
Awesome! Yankees_Pride, you're knocking this thing out of the park! Thank you so much for being a part of this. Keep collecting and I hope you all get something you want really soon!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

(05-03-2014, 08:08 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Just received a really cool package of Goldschmidt and Griffey Jr from yankees pride, your awesome man thanks so much! I've been delayed guys but I'll be sending a few out next weekend!
No problem bro. I hope you need/can use some of those. I have about 550 more griffeys just not sure how I want to deal them.

(05-03-2014, 10:24 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: No problem bro. I hope you need/can use some of those. I have about 550 more griffeys just not sure how I want to deal them.
I needed all the griffey's and quite a few of the goldy's so thanks man you did good! Your the first package from me that will be going out for sure!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(05-04-2014, 12:05 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: I needed all the griffey's and quite a few of the goldy's so thanks man you did good! Your the first package from me that will be going out for sure!
Good I am glad you needed some. I wasn't doing anything with them. Ha

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (Come on in! The water's warm and the gifts are flowing!)
Who wants to join the coolest thread on here? Some great stuff being gifted. The more members we have the more surprises there are. Thank you to everyone that has joined so far and a special thank you to all those who have sent gifts. You are much appreciated!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (Come on in! The water's warm and the gifts are flowing!)
Just received a huge envelope full of DODGERS and Kershaw cards. My sons eyes got big, when I told him that someone from Texas sent us a bunch of DODGERS cards. He said "there is no way someone from TEXAS sent us free cards!" thank you TXVIKING me and him will be going through these tonight.
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

(05-07-2014, 05:06 PM)ca4n6chuck Wrote: Just received a huge envelope full of DODGERS and Kershaw cards. My sons eyes got big, when I told him that someone from Texas sent us a bunch of DODGERS cards. He said "there is no way someone from TEXAS sent us free cards!" thank you TXVIKING me and him will be going through these tonight.
Glad you can use them.

Photobucket

And that my friends is why this thread is so awesome. Great job TXVIKING! Awesome story ca4n6chuck. Thanks for sharing and everyone, I hope you get something you want really soon!

(05-07-2014, 05:06 PM)ca4n6chuck Wrote: Just received a huge envelope full of DODGERS and Kershaw cards. My sons eyes got big, when I told him that someone from Texas sent us a bunch of DODGERS cards. He said "there is no way someone from TEXAS sent us free cards!" thank you TXVIKING me and him will be going through these tonight.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

(05-07-2014, 07:50 PM)sfreinker Wrote: And that my friends is why this thread is so awesome. Great job TXVIKING! Awesome story ca4n6chuck. Thanks for sharing and everyone, I hope you get something you want really soon!
I hope that some of my packages have reached their recipients. I have only heard feedback on a few and have sent out plenty. Just want to make sure the have been delivered.

+1

(05-07-2014, 08:00 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I hope that some of my packages have reached their recipients. I have only heard feedback on a few and have sent out plenty. Just want to make sure the have been delivered.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11