Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF: Kenneth Faried

LF: Kenneth Faried
Hi guys,

I'm looking for the Kenneth Faried Paninis Choice GREEN from the 2013-13 Preferred. It's #/5 and not having much luck tracking one down. Does anyone know the location of one? I'm cashed up and ready for it.

Also chasing other Faried cards too, I currently have 22 on his Rookie / Auto / Prime Patched cards and looking to add more high end stuff.

RE: LF: Kenneth Faried
I have many or his autos too. don't have any #'d too low as I keep losing the bids (probably to you?). None of his cards are listed for trade, but are in my normal org. can we possibly swap some? I have doubles of many.
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/

Haha yep I'd say it's highly likely you're losing them to me, sorry! :p
Ill check out what you have!

Just Went through them.... only doubles I currently have are Prestige and Elite. have 21 Autos, but only 16 different.
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/

All good mate, I have most of what you've got listed already anyway, if I come across anything not on there ill let you know!

Bryandwells, you have 21 Faried autos? Id be interested in your doubles and what not. LMK
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Hi mate, am not selling at this stage - I'm looking to buy or trade for the ones I need

Hey, bud. I don't think I've seen any of the green Panini's Choice cards, but there is a person selling a mini-set of the green Totally Certified Farieds on a very popular auction website. He or she has the base, a NICE patch and one of the auto's. I'm also interested in picking up some Faried auto's for a "Secondary PC", but I've got a couple of other players that are higher priority at the moment. If you haven't already seen these listings, I'm sure that you won't have any problem finding them. There are a couple things about the listings that I don't like very much, but you may have a different opinion.

Good luck.

Brad
Photobucket: http://s1198.beta.photobucket.com/user/S...0Westbrook
Primary PC: Russell Westbrook
Secondary PC: Kemba Walker, Klay Thompson, Bradley Beal, Kenneth Faried, Harrison Barnes
LTB: BGS 9.5, PSA 10 & Highly Grade-Able Raw
RC AU, AU/GU and/or SSP ONLY

(06-30-2013, 10:10 PM)signatural Wrote: Hey, bud. I don't think I've seen any of the green Panini's Choice cards, but there is a person selling a mini-set of the green Totally Certified Farieds on a very popular auction website. He or she has the base, a NICE patch and one of the auto's. I'm also interested in picking up some Faried auto's for a "Secondary PC", but I've got a couple of other players that are higher priority at the moment. If you haven't already seen these listings, I'm sure that you won't have any problem finding them. There are a couple things about the listings that I don't like very much, but you may have a different opinion.

Good luck.

Brad
Hey Brad,

Thanks for the response. I've seen one green Panini's Choice (#2/5) sold on that same website (which means there are still 4 more yet to show up) as the certified. And yes, I agree with you that there are a few things I don't like too much about it. Very nice cards indeed they have up for grabs. I have a few doubles of Faried, if I still have them when you get to looking at him let me know and I'll see what I can swing you.

Cheers mate,

Josh

lets bump this up and see what I can find! Smile
Collecting Kenneth Faried - (129 different Faried cards in PC and counting!)