Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LF: Kenneth Faried
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys,

I'm looking for the Kenneth Faried Paninis Choice GREEN from the 2013-13 Preferred. It's #/5 and not having much luck tracking one down. Does anyone know the location of one? I'm cashed up and ready for it.

Also chasing other Faried cards too, I currently have 22 on his Rookie / Auto / Prime Patched cards and looking to add more high end stuff.

I have many or his autos too. don't have any #'d too low as I keep losing the bids (probably to you?). None of his cards are listed for trade, but are in my normal org. can we possibly swap some? I have doubles of many.
Haha yep I'd say it's highly likely you're losing them to me, sorry! :p
Ill check out what you have!
Just Went through them.... only doubles I currently have are Prestige and Elite. have 21 Autos, but only 16 different.
All good mate, I have most of what you've got listed already anyway, if I come across anything not on there ill let you know!
Bryandwells, you have 21 Faried autos? Id be interested in your doubles and what not. LMK
Hi mate, am not selling at this stage - I'm looking to buy or trade for the ones I need
Hey, bud. I don't think I've seen any of the green Panini's Choice cards, but there is a person selling a mini-set of the green Totally Certified Farieds on a very popular auction website. He or she has the base, a NICE patch and one of the auto's. I'm also interested in picking up some Faried auto's for a "Secondary PC", but I've got a couple of other players that are higher priority at the moment. If you haven't already seen these listings, I'm sure that you won't have any problem finding them. There are a couple things about the listings that I don't like very much, but you may have a different opinion.

Good luck.

Brad
(06-30-2013, 10:10 PM)signatural Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, bud. I don't think I've seen any of the green Panini's Choice cards, but there is a person selling a mini-set of the green Totally Certified Farieds on a very popular auction website. He or she has the base, a NICE patch and one of the auto's. I'm also interested in picking up some Faried auto's for a "Secondary PC", but I've got a couple of other players that are higher priority at the moment. If you haven't already seen these listings, I'm sure that you won't have any problem finding them. There are a couple things about the listings that I don't like very much, but you may have a different opinion.

Good luck.

Brad
Hey Brad,

Thanks for the response. I've seen one green Panini's Choice (#2/5) sold on that same website (which means there are still 4 more yet to show up) as the certified. And yes, I agree with you that there are a few things I don't like too much about it. Very nice cards indeed they have up for grabs. I have a few doubles of Faried, if I still have them when you get to looking at him let me know and I'll see what I can swing you.

Cheers mate,

Josh
lets bump this up and see what I can find! Smile
Pages: 1 2