`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2013 Topps Archives Case Break: Welcome to the Jungle - we have fish here too

RE: 2013 Topps Archives Case Break: Welcome to the Jungle - we have fish here too
(06-11-2013, 11:37 AM)figuy Wrote: very nice break! I would be interested in the parker auto I need it for my set. I also broke a case and got the mike trout/25 (I redemed mine)
There is someone on ebay trying to sell one for $699 obo.
that was mine. sold it for 350. if i was more patient, i could have made more, i think

im waiting until i sell the axl auto (and if anyone here wants it: 200 dollars, it yours. that is below all sales on ebay) to think about selling any of the autos. im hoping to keep most of them for my dutch auction
(06-11-2013, 12:49 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Wow! My ESP(N?) must have been working overtime ... If you remember, right after you bought the case, I hoped that you'd pull an Axl Rose, and you did !!!! That's freakin' awesome, man! Congrats on a spectacular case! The Trout pull didn't hurt either! Just awesome!

The only thing that doesn't figure .... ONE RELIC ? In a whole case? Doesn't make sense to me! I got 2 and only bought 5 blasters. Weird!

Do you, or anyone else, know if there was a wrapper redemption with archives ?
yep, you called it...lol

i think relics are 1:216 packs for hobby boxes

RE: 2013 Topps Archives Case Break: Welcome to the Jungle - we have fish here too
Interested in the Konerko gold if it is available.
Set Builder but also looking for Paul Konerko, Mark Buehrle, Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane, and Duncan Keith for my PC.

hey man pm with me any indians sets u have an any former tribe players--like the belle insert. also if u oulled any david wright or griffeys. send me a price over..good to see money go to such a great cause.
also awesome axl rose!!!! that is sweet, anyone who grew up in 80 and 90s should love that card!
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Awesome pulls, good luck with the trout
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Hey Jacoby, if the Tigers are still available, I'll take them. (I'm mainly interested in Verlander/Cabrera, but will take them all if it makes it easier). Not sure how many there are or how much you're looking for, but shoot me a price and I'm sure we can work something out.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Sick axel rose
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK