Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2013 Topps Archives Case Break: Welcome to the Jungle - we have fish here too

2013 Topps Archives Case Break: Welcome to the Jungle - we have fish here too
I was gonna do this as a live break. meh, screw it

before i get started: if anyone wants a base team set, just let me know. pay whatever you want: every penny goes to my charity www.project-cupid.org. i can send in a bubble mailer for 2 dollars. each additional team after that will be 25 cents for shipping. if you want a single team sent in a PWE - i dont advise it - i can do that for 50 cents shipping.

Shortprints, tall boys and 83 all-stars. i think i pretty much got all of them. ill have a list later on

Gold foils, #199 nothing special, no huges names.

1972 basketball design: fielder, gwynn, kemp, stanton, stargell, Sabathia, Seaver, Brock, McCovey

Triumverate: got a complete yankees series (mariano, jeter, pettitte), belle and venture, cabrera and verlander, halladay(x2) and lee

Gallery of heroes. love this insert set. koufax, jeter, clemente, ripken, rivera, pujols, jackie robinson, ruth,

Box topper and vault redemptions: not sure the odds on the boxtopper (concepcion, #/99). no clue what i will do with the vault redemptions

On card autos: lee smith, chuck finley, gregg jefferies, matt williams, sierra, LYNN!, BURKS!, lee may, bowa, parker, barfield, gaetti, brooks, daulton, frank white, brunansky, lopes, saberhagen redemption. really? was he so busy, they couldnt get this done? meh.

relic and plate: Man, relics are tough pulls (1 in a case)...really wish i could have gotten someone other than montero. tough pull. carlos gonzalez is the plate

Mike Trout framed 1973 mini auto!!! not a single one has popped up on ebay, sold or active

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE BABY, YOURE GONNA...make me quite a bit of cash

with the exception of the axl and trout autos, and maybe some of the autos, all of these cards will be going into my dutch

RE: 2013 Topps Archives Case Break: Welcome to the Jungle - we have fish here too
That is awesome!! Appetite for Destruction still stands today up against anything!!!
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

RE: 2013 Topps Archives Case Break: Welcome to the Jungle - we have fish here too
(06-07-2013, 03:58 PM)redskins316 Wrote: That is awesome!! Appetite for Destruction still stands today up against anything!!!
and the sales on this card have been around $250.

I'm interested in some of the all stars, tall boys, SP, and twins and hubie brooks autos.
Is this thing on?

just realized that the trout is numbered to 25

Are the Yankees for sale or Trade? I'm interested in the Gold, Triumvirate, Gallery of heroes and Sabathia Basketball?

with the exception of the axl and trout autos, and maybe some of the other autos, all of these cards will be going into my dutch. (unless i kind of get blown away by an offer.)

(06-07-2013, 03:59 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: and the sales on this card have been around $250.
the price its going for is crazy, i have doubts that axl ever signs these redemptions

(06-07-2013, 04:25 PM)rentzington Wrote: the price its going for is crazy, i have doubts that axl ever signs these redemptions
i have no doubt. they have him under contract, and paid him quite a bit

i have bigger doubt saberhagen will sign his :p

(06-07-2013, 04:29 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i have no doubt. they have him under contract, and paid him quite a bit

i have bigger doubt saberhagen will sign his :p
Ah now it all makes sense, the almighty dollar