`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2013 Topps Archives Case Break: Welcome to the Jungle - we have fish here too

RE: 2013 Topps Archives Case Break: Welcome to the Jungle - we have fish here too
That is a mighty fine case. Did it scratch the itch or do you feel the need to keep going?

My thought on the Axl Rose cards is they're probably signed already - given the large amount of $ they paid him - and they'll play it up for a little while to get the "oh, that Axl is so slow at everything" thing going on.
Kepler

RE: 2013 Topps Archives Case Break: Welcome to the Jungle - we have fish here too
Nice stuff, PM sent!

I think it was a pretty good case. You got some sold on-card autos and the two big ones at the end will be huge for you!

I'd be interested in these if you have a price in mind:

Shelby Miller base RC
Stan Musial base
Freese, Jay, Lohse Gold Foils
Brock '72 Basketball Design

I'll jump in line as well. You've cleaned me out a few times but maybe you can grab some higher end stuff. I'm not sure what's left in there. PM sent as well.

(06-07-2013, 05:27 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: That is a mighty fine case. Did it scratch the itch or do you feel the need to keep going?
i think i did very well, got very lucky, and ill never ever ever ever buy a case again. im not gonna push my luck. i was really sweating it - the axl and trout came in the last two boxes. i really thought the concepcion box topper and the print plate were going to be my case hits. i was sweatin'

Nice break indeed! And congrats on Axl for sure you'll do well! Let me ask you.. Are you willing to do a trade on the Gregg Jefferies auto or do you just buy and sell?
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Wow! What a great case.
Photobucket

Wow! My ESP(N?) must have been working overtime ... If you remember, right after you bought the case, I hoped that you'd pull an Axl Rose, and you did !!!! That's freakin' awesome, man! Congrats on a spectacular case! The Trout pull didn't hurt either! Just awesome!

The only thing that doesn't figure .... ONE RELIC ? In a whole case? Doesn't make sense to me! I got 2 and only bought 5 blasters. Weird!

Do you, or anyone else, know if there was a wrapper redemption with archives ?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-07-2013, 04:29 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i have no doubt. they have him under contract, and paid him quite a bit

i have bigger doubt saberhagen will sign his :p
If only this were the case but it doesn't tend to be. The fact that guys don't sign doesn't tend to be a willingness issue. It is usually poor communication by Topps. Someone recently tweeted at Matt Harvey about signing some of his outstanding redemption and he literally had no clue he even had any outstanding. Topps then interjected that they would contact him to set something up. This jives with what I have heard from players and others. Doesn't mean it won't get signed, it's just not a matter of money. Topps usually doesn't care and it's not a priority at all.

very nice break! I would be interested in the parker auto I need it for my set. I also broke a case and got the mike trout/25 (I redemed mine)
There is someone on ebay trying to sell one for $699 obo.
I collect Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and former Pitt players