`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Has your Post Office screwed you over yet??

Has your Post Office screwed you over yet??
Ok so I got my final claim notification...and it was denied. Here is the back story:

A few months ago I sent in six (6) 2011 Playoff Contenders DeMarco Murray RC Autos for grading. 3 regulars and 3 variations. Anyways...after waiting a week for the cards to show "delivered" (i sent them insured with tracking) nothing. I called the post office and they said I have to wait 30 days for the cards not to be delivered to file a claim. 30 days came and went and nothing. I called Beckett numerous times, and they stated they never received them. Anyways, I filed a claim and they told me I needed to send in supporting documents to show the value of the cards. I sent them the invoices from when I purchased them off of eBay AND I sent in the suggested Beckett Value with a "print screen" that showed what they valued them at. After reviewing all of my documents I sent in, USPS decided I didn't provide appropriate documentation to "substantiate" the value of the lost cards.

I am lost for words..........
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

RE: Has your Post Office screwed you over yet??
Lawsuit! They have lots of money, go after them! Sorry man, thats messed up.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Time for torches and gasoline.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

dang govt agencies thats the pits. talk about frustrating. they got me too (twice) its like talking to a brick wall and then having it lie to you to shut you up.
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

Always screwed by them! Nuff said! Hahaha! But yeah, I have had this happen once with Fed Ex too... had to poor the heat on them and they backed off and paid up!
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

Yeah, definitely go after them. That's why you bought insurance. It doesn't matter what they consider the value to be, it's what the value you paid for for the insurance!
This is a little different than what you had happen, but one of my side hobbies is painting miniatures, and I paint them to make a little extra money from time to time. I had a guy from around 900 miles from where I live that said he wanted me to paint for him, so he sent me the miniatures, I painted them, packaged them exactly as the person had sent them to me, and when he received them, several of them were broken, and he said that the one that was the largest (about 10" tall) was smashed into bits. When I packaged them, the big one was in the dead center of all of them, surrounded by foam and bubble wrap, and most of the ones around it towards the bottom weren't damaged, and the big one was in a pile of pieces on the top of the box. And, apparently, the packing tape had been cut, and the box was undamaged.

So, all I could figure was that since the miniatures total cost was about 800 bucks (and I got insurance), someone at the PO decided they were going to see if what was insured was worth taking, and since they didn't know the value of the miniatures, decided that it was better to just smash the thing to get it back in the box. The worst part of it was, even though the guy I did the painting for got the money back from the PO, he never did pay me because he blamed me for what the PO did. So, yeah, 30-40 hours worth of work ruined, and didn't even get paid to do it to boot.

Man, that sucks. Worst I've had is getting a bubble mailer with a large rip down the back and a note from the P.O. saying, basically, "sorry your package is damaged. Here you go." Lost a nice Joe Flacco/Lee Evans dual auto #/10. And they wonder why people stop using the USPS.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection