`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
A Pack searchers.. haters REVENGE !!!

RE: A Pack searchers.. haters REVENGE !!!
(04-19-2013, 07:11 PM)uvaspina Wrote: You have no right to privacy in public. If you don't believe me, open up a US Weekly, People, any newspaper...
as true as this may be, I'm sure his job might care about it.

but whatever I've said my piece on it. carry on!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(04-19-2013, 08:21 PM)johnxgodfree Wrote: as true as this may be, I'm sure his job might care about it.

but whatever I've said my piece on it. carry on!
I was OFF the clock. I was on MY OWN time.
And If you think Wal*Mart really cares. Maybe you need to check out peopleofwalmart.com.
Why would they let a site like THAT continue to be running IF they cared....
(04-19-2013, 07:11 PM)uvaspina Wrote: You have no right to privacy in public. If you don't believe me, open up a US Weekly, People, any newspaper...
Or even those stupid magazines with stories about famous people.... ( Names of the magazine slip me atm. I never bother with them lol )

I always wish the store security would come out and Taser one of those guys, just so I could see it.

It would be the greatest day ever.

*snip sorry folks nothing to read here*
edit: sent user a PM instead.

sidenote: your jerry rice collection is quite impressive.

Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

I have a solution to settle this ... just post his photo on peopleofwalmart.com ... the caption could be ... "Hi, I'm a DB pack searcher"

I saw the FB thread and I still love this. He's like a deer in the headlights!!! Lucky for him that there isn't a speeding car on that aisle. Big Grin
Anyway, there is so much I could respond to here, but I won't.
I just want to say... why does a non-smoker pay attention to AND respond to the pack prices up there? It did draw my attention and make me glad that I still live near 'Tobacco Road'. My pack prices are still around $4.30 to $5.00 a pack for Camel and Marlboro. Slightly higher for Newport and that Indian 'no additives' brand.

**TLJR -- I'd love to see you catch some more of these D-bags in pics.

(04-20-2013, 02:42 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I saw the FB thread and I still love this. He's like a deer in the headlights!!! Lucky for him that there isn't a speeding car on that aisle. Big Grin
I just want to say... why does a non-smoker pay attention to AND respond to the pack prices up there? It did draw my attention and make me glad that I still live near 'Tobacco Road'. My pack prices are still around $4.30 to $5.00 a pack for Camel and Marlboro. Slightly higher for Newport and that Indian 'no additives' brand.

Spaz. IF I do see them. You can bet I will. THAT was actually the first time I saw one and had a camera on hand.

[quote='spazmatastic' pid='2270703' dateline='1366443755']
I saw the FB thread and I still love this. He's like a deer in the headlights!!! Lucky for him that there isn't a speeding car on that aisle. Big Grin

[/q

You sure have a lot to say about tobacco prices for someone who thinks the comment was unnecessary

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

Ok. Going to bump an old thread...... BUT for a reason.

So this guy was BACK AGAIN !!!

But this time he had some sort of wand ?!?!?! thingie and was waving it over boxes..

Anyone have any clue wtf it was. I talked to one of my managers this time. And they are going to have the CSM's keep an eye out for it now...

(11-07-2013, 11:32 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Ok. Going to bump an old thread...... BUT for a reason.

So this guy was BACK AGAIN !!!

But this time he had some sort of wand ?!?!?! thingie and was waving it over boxes..

Anyone have any clue wtf it was. I talked to one of my managers this time. And they are going to have the CSM's keep an eye out for it now...
My guess would be that it is some sort of metal detector so he can find the ring cards. Maybe?
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html