Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: A Pack searchers.. haters REVENGE !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
So I made a thread over on the FB boards. But I figured why not make one here also....

For those who do not mind going into those boards lmao !!!!!!!
Link Smile

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-153...pid2269782

And in case you are strictly a BB boards person.......

Caught this low life searching packs at my job as I was leaving this morning......

[Image: 20130418_072728_zps939dc9bb.jpg]
Looks like my ex girlfriend if she grew a beard and aged 50 years.....in other words, I think that's my ex girlfriend's mom.
(04-18-2013, 06:25 PM)y2hood Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like my ex girlfriend if she grew a beard and aged 50 years.....in other words, I think that's my ex girlfriend's mom.
Isn't that a guy?
Wait what? lol? hahaha
Great job.....more people need to be called out like this. Thanks for posting. Typical loser who ruins the hobby (nicely stocked with value packs.....my Wal-Mart has nothing....ever!)
Glad im not a smoker, youre cigarette prices are ridiculous!!!
Ha! Did he say anything to you?
Winner! Thanks for sharing. You should start a "thread of shame." These people should be shamed.
(04-18-2013, 07:53 PM)sparkz2102 Wrote: [ -> ]Glad im not a smoker, youre cigarette prices are ridiculous!!!
Lmao good call!
Did you say anything?? i would have told him whatever came to mind first lol and maybe remembered his entire family haha
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9