`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
MJ Pickups UPDATED 11/12

RE: MJ Pickups UPDATED 7/02 MOJO Last Page!
The first scan is just a couple cards I picked up for cheap. Nothing special. The second scan I am very happy about. Since I cannot afford the original card, this is a nice replacement. The picture of MJ on the card is odd looking but a nice card overall. I also have a card I have been wanting for a long time coming in the mail later this week.

[Image: 103_zpsc5bb6302.jpg]

[Image: 104_zpsb6e78b0e.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

hey man, no shame in that BMOC pickup, I can't afford the original or the retro one haha. Love having the base cards protected like that too. I understand the people who don't send in the stuff that isn't as high end, but having them protected and displayable like that is nice, and worth it if you've got the money, in my humble opinion. Great stuff!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(07-03-2013, 11:06 AM)buckunteer Wrote: hey man, no shame in that BMOC pickup, I can't afford the original or the retro one haha. Love having the base cards protected like that too. I understand the people who don't send in the stuff that isn't as high end, but having them protected and displayable like that is nice, and worth it if you've got the money, in my humble opinion. Great stuff!
Thanks man! I paid 2.50 each for the two base cards. The BMOC is nice and actually wasnt that spendy. Pm if you are interested in the price. I sold a couple MJ jersey cards i didnt want to get it.

RE: MJ Pickups UPDATED 7/03 MOJO Last Page!
Just a couple new cards today. I found a guy on Ebay that is selling a ton of graded MJ cards. He typically has them starting at low bids so people overlook them because they are not starting at .99 (typically start at 1.99 or 2.99). So I am able to get these cards for $2-3 bucks each typically with combined shipping.

[Image: 105_zps56178482.jpg]

RE: MJ Pickups UPDATED 7/05 MOJO Last Page!
Really happy about todays mailday. The first two are nothing huge. The Super Boss was free as a seller on Ebay I have been dealing with did not package a previous order well enough and one of the graded cards had a huge crack in it. He gave this to me for free. The other card I have wanted for quite sometime. I couldn't find a graded copy so I pulled the trigger on this raw copy. Looks really sharp. The white specs are from the scanner. Going to send it in to get graded next week.

[Image: 106_zps48a80cc9.jpg]
[Image: 107_zps69213b8a.jpg]

RE: MJ Pickups UPDATED 7/08 MOJO Last Page!
Just one today from the new Retro. I plan to pick up a couple more of the inserts from this set. I like the looks of a couple of them.

[Image: 108_zps2344e333.jpg]

oh that netrageous is NASTY. Love the super boss too, great stuff!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(07-08-2013, 09:10 PM)buckunteer Wrote: oh that netrageous is NASTY. Love the super boss too, great stuff!
Thanks man. It is a card that I have wanted for a long time now. Couldnt find a graded one so I pulled the trigger on this. Im hoping it comes back a 8.5 or 9.

Here is my first MJ auto. It is a Beckett cover autographed and certified by PSA/DNA. I told another member that I would post this picture.

[Image: d2917336.jpg]

RE: MJ Pickups UPDATED 7/25
Just one in today. It has been a slow month due to my recent BGS Submission.

[Image: 107_zps09d28f21.jpg]