`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
MJ Pickups UPDATED 11/12

RE: MJ Pickups UPDATED 9/5
Just the one in today. Really like this card since I have not been able to pick up the original.

[Image: 122_zps9d98a960.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: MJ Pickups UPDATED 9/9
Just one today. Picked this up from Buckunteer and sold my raw copy to pay for it. Thanks again!

[Image: 123_zpsb92280d1.jpg]

Nice pickups Nick. I picked up a Roundball Royalty recently and was trying to decide if I should send it in with the next lot to be graded. Now that I see how nice yours looks I believe I will send mine also.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(09-09-2013, 11:07 PM)kevinr Wrote: Nice pickups Nick. I picked up a Roundball Royalty recently and was trying to decide if I should send it in with the next lot to be graded. Now that I see how nice yours looks I believe I will send mine also.
Thanks man! It does look really nice slabbed. My raw copy looked good, but when you can get the graded copy for a little more than it would cost to get your raw copy graded, its a good deal!

RE: MJ Pickups UPDATED 9/26
Nothing huge today. I haven't picked up any nice MJs this month, primarily because I sent in some cards for grading. I got this for $3.25 and picked it up because I have the Fab 50's Gold Med. card graded as well so I wanted the match.

[Image: 124_zps1e2ef4ba.jpg]

RE: MJ Pickups UPDATED 10/15
Graded Card Results:

[Image: 1_zpse87999d2.jpg]

[Image: 3_zpsf1849628.jpg]

[Image: 4_zps04c50df9.jpg]

[Image: 6_zpsae5c555b.jpg]

[Image: 8_zpsc7bfffda.jpg]

thats some real nice cards you picked up!!

I see how it is. Gotta show off in multiple threads :-P

I still want practically all of those!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(10-17-2013, 12:42 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I see how it is. Gotta show off in multiple threads :-P

I still want practically all of those!
Nope not even like that. I had cards that were graded that I wouldnt put in any threads that is why I showed the BGS thread. i put these cards here just to have them in this thread so that I can personally keep track of what I have scanned and added ot my collection. And besides me posted an additional thread is good for this site as basketball gets very little traffic.

RE: MJ Pickups UPDATED 11/12
It has a been a long time since I have updated this thread. Not many new MJs to show except this one.

[Image: 129_zpsaf053114.jpg]