`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fake Patch Auto the Sequel on eBay

RE: Fake Patch Auto the Sequel on eBay
(04-30-2013, 09:59 AM)chads-cards Wrote: This is why live links should be aloud to be posted.
Mods should exempt Live links that are "Fishy" its not like we are trying to drum up bidders we are trying to protect the community from fakes and frauds!.....

Leave Live Links Alone!!!! as long as they are this type of link Smile

just my 2 cents

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(04-30-2013, 09:59 AM)chads-cards Wrote: This is why live links should be aloud to be posted.
live links are allowed under certain circumstances. it isnt an across the board ban

I really have no idea on the newton but Im not so sure all these cards are fake. There are 49ers cards all the time with screen printed jersey/patches even though they dont wear those anymore. Also, I wouldnt consider that Newton a patch version because it is screen print. I could easily see that on a jersey version because it is jersey, not patch.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(04-30-2013, 03:39 PM)nthnoak Wrote: I really have no idea on the newton but Im not so sure all these cards are fake. There are 49ers cards all the time with screen printed jersey/patches even though they dont wear those anymore. Also, I wouldnt consider that Newton a patch version because it is screen print. I could easily see that on a jersey version because it is jersey, not patch.
The two I posted are absolute fakes. Screen print or not, the numbering is wrong.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

theres a couple other fakes floating around right now particularly triple thread cards featuring several past and present QBs. Their easy to spot though as long as you look closely. Theres a couple vids on youtube about spotting fake patches of old players like dan marino, barry sanders, and players of that era. These fakes ive seen all have 3 color breaks and stitching that's consistent with modern jerseys even though some of the players pictured are retired legends. Jerseys appear to be Cheap Chinese knock offs.
Photobucket

(04-30-2013, 08:15 PM)coachlew10 Wrote: The two I posted are absolute fakes. Screen print or not, the numbering is wrong.
In regards to the cam, you said the autographed ones numbered to 10 were jersey pieces. And Im just saying, its screenprint but still jersey. I dont really think screenprint is considered a patch because its not a patch. I have quite a few 49er screen printed jersey cards. Thats all I was saying. The card could very well be fake but theres so much odd stuff going on with patches and such its pretty difficult to tell these days.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/