`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Received 2012 Panini Contenders NPN

Received 2012 Panini Contenders NPN
I do NPN's now and then, and received a 2012 Panini Contenders MVP Contenders gold of Ray Rice (serial numbered 083/100). If anybody wants it and don't mind a regular envelope, first person to message me gets it.
Collecting T205 and Baseball HOF autos (currently at 116 of 298)

RE: Received 2012 Panini Contenders NPN
Do u get many NPN? I did them last year and I received a jersey card from Panini but nothing from Topps or UD. Although I do like UD's system where it's online instead of mailing a card. I sent a few in recently to some of Paninis higher end products in hopes of winning a card.

RE: Received 2012 Panini Contenders NPN
(04-29-2013, 01:24 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Do u get many NPN? I did them last year and I received a jersey card from Panini but nothing from Topps or UD. Although I do like UD's system where it's online instead of mailing a card. I sent a few in recently to some of Paninis higher end products in hopes of winning a card.
I get several Topps NPN's every year and I have received a few nice autos over ten years of doing them. I usually enter a Panini when I send out the Topps NPN's. I think I've won two or three through UD since they started the online entry.
Collecting T205 and Baseball HOF autos (currently at 116 of 298)