`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Kings to Seattle!

RE: Kings to Seattle!
(02-01-2013, 12:42 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Dude, honestly, I'm starting to get PMs either laughing at you or begging me to stop the smack down. You should quit while you're waaaaaaaay behind.
lol...stop the smack down??? what are you 11 1/2...RJ a smackdown is what your team is gonna get by the sonics. By the way did any of those pm's mention anythingabout you having internet boxing matches and your pointless comments???

Smh...I swore to myself I wasn't going to comment on this thread....this is making me embarrassed to be from the Seattle area...do we want a team? Yes. Did we deserve to lose the Sonics? No. Do we deserve the Kings? Not if they are being taken from Sacramento against the fans will (exactly what happened to us Sonics fans). If we get the Kings, I'm going to be happy but it wont feel right. Yes I will go to games and wear my old jersey, but honestly they wont be the Sonics. They are always going to be the Kings in a way. So I guess I'm kind of on both sides.
Oh and about the Blazers comment, nobody from Washington really likes Oregon people, so nobody really cares to follow the Blazers lol.
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

exactly it wasnt right to take the sonics from us and we dont really want the kings we just want a team.
(02-01-2013, 01:16 AM)Socrkd55 Wrote: Smh...I swore to myself I wasn't going to comment on this thread....this is making me embarrassed to be from the Seattle area...do we want a team? Yes. Did we deserve to lose the Sonics? No. Do we deserve the Kings? Not if they are being taken from Sacramento against the fans will (exactly what happened to us Sonics fans). If we get the Kings, I'm going to be happy but it wont feel right. Yes I will go to games and wear my old jersey, but honestly they wont be the Sonics. They are always going to be the Kings in a way. So I guess I'm kind of on both sides.
Oh and about the Blazers comment, nobody from Washington really likes Oregon people, so nobody really cares to follow the Blazers lol.
same here I could never look at the kings as sonics. i wish they would just get a expansion team like they first talked about

(02-01-2013, 01:15 AM)blackitalian Wrote: lol...stop the smack down??? what are you 11 1/2...RJ a smackdown is what your team is gonna get by the sonics. By the way did any of those pm's mention anythingabout you having internet boxing matches and your pointless comments???
Wow.

How ... would ... my ... team ... get ... a ... smack ... down ... by ... the ... Sonics ... if ... my ... team ... became ... the ... Sonics.

Are you talking expansion?

Thus conceding the city of Seattle is about to get a savage beating by the city of Sacramento on the relocation decision?

If so, then we finally agree on something!
(02-01-2013, 01:16 AM)Socrkd55 Wrote: Smh...I swore to myself I wasn't going to comment on this thread....this is making me embarrassed to be from the Seattle area...do we want a team? Yes. Did we deserve to lose the Sonics? No. Do we deserve the Kings? Not if they are being taken from Sacramento against the fans will (exactly what happened to us Sonics fans). If we get the Kings, I'm going to be happy but it wont feel right. Yes I will go to games and wear my old jersey, but honestly they wont be the Sonics. They are always going to be the Kings in a way. So I guess I'm kind of on both sides.
Sorry man, I don't feel that way about all people in Seattle. It's just that most of the ones I've come across on here are very underwhelming and unimpressive.

As for ... "Oh and about the Blazers comment, nobody from Washington really likes Oregon people, so nobody really cares to follow the Blazers lol."

Exactly. That's why it's annoying for people from Sacramento to listen to Seattleans ramble on about "hey, man, you guys have four teams."

No, the state has four teams — and it's unofficially two states anyway.

Sacramento only has one team, one that I care about deeply.

In case you couldn't tell. LOL

(02-01-2013, 01:25 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Wow.

How ... would ... my ... team ... get ... a ... smack ... down ... by ... the ... Sonics ... if ... my ... team ... became ... the ... Sonics.

Thus conceding the city of Seattle is about to get a savage beating by the city of Sacramento on the relocation decision?

If so, then we finally agree on something!Like
yes im talking expansion. you can keep your kings!! like...i...said...we...just...want....a...team....but whatever team we get will be handing out "savage smackdowns"
(02-01-2013, 01:25 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Wow.

If so, then we finally agree on something!

Sorry man, I don't feel that way about all people in Seattle. It's just that most of the ones I've come across on here are very underwhelming and unimpressive.

As for ... "Oh andw about the Blazers comment, nobody from Washington really likes Oregon people, so nobody really cares to follow the Blazers lol."

Exactly. That's why it's annoying for people from Sacramento to listen to Seattleans ramble on about "hey, man, you guys have four teams."

No, the state has four teams — and it's unofficially two states anyway.

Sacramento only has one team, one that I care about deeply.

In case you couldn't tell. LOL
well the way u feel about seattleans is the way we feel about oklahomians. we thought we were getting a expansion team. i really hope the kings dont come
rj- so i went back and re-read everything and i made a point that we dont the kings. theyre ur team so they should stay there. i personally want a expansion team. i can honestly say i dont know anyone from seattle thats a kings fan. theyre kinda like the red headed step child that people forgot about. the point iis we are getting a team and have tons of support. i dont believe in jacking someone elses team. i made that comment about cali having 4 teams cuz its ridiculous but they were there first so they should stay there

Blackitalian- I'm honestly not on your side on this one... I read everything and you were acting exactly like the Oklahoma City fans were when they got the Sonics from us. You made it a point to try and explain why we should get the Kings and now you are taking all that back trying to side with me just because I'm from WA.
Rjcj- I get where you're coming from. Honestly every Seattle fan on here seems to have switched from hating how the OKC fans acted, to acting exactly like them. Sad to think I am probably the youngest of us Seattle people, but I am somehow the only one who can think clearly about the situation. Who cares how many teams Cali has, or whether or not the Kings are originally from Sacramento, it doesn't make it hurt any less that they may be leaving. Sonics fans you know exactly how it feels to lose your team so why in the world are you acting like he should be completely fine with the fact the Kings may be leaving. Grow up and pull your heads out of your a**
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

(02-01-2013, 03:07 AM)Socrkd55 Wrote: Blackitalian- I'm honestly not on your side on this one... I read everything and you were acting exactly like the Oklahoma City fans were when they got the Sonics from us. You made it a point to try and explain why we should get the Kings and now you are taking all that back trying to side with me just because I'm from WA.
Rjcj- I get where you're coming from. Honestly every Seattle fan on here seems to have switched from hating how the OKC fans acted, to acting exactly like them. Sad to think I am probably the youngest of us Seattle people, but I am somehow the only one who can think clearly about the situation. Who cares how many teams Cali has, or whether or not the Kings are originally from Sacramento, it doesn't make it hurt any less that they may be leaving. Sonics fans you know exactly how it feels to lose your team so why in the world are you acting like he should be completely fine with the fact the Kings may be leaving. Grow up and pull your heads out of your a**
Socrkd- Lol..im not at all trying to team up or side with you just because youre from seattle. Im a grown a$$ man bro. Yes when i first started this discussion some of the things I said sounded like I was being defensive about the kings coming here, but if you look at my posts I said we just want a team and that I personally dont want the kings to come here. When seattle first announced we were getting a team we were told it would most likely be a expansion team which I agree with. And I never said the kings werent originally from sacramento, that was the other guy on here RJ was talking to. It wasnt cool for OKC to take OUR TEAM and I hope we dont take THEIR TEAM

Well said, sir.

Gentlemen, it's all good.

Go Kings.

Just not to Seattle.

And ... Go Sonics.

rj- sorry for the internet brawl...lol...hope the kings get to stay their. still waiting for them to announce all the info

(02-01-2013, 07:56 PM)blackitalian Wrote: rj- sorry for the internet brawl...lol...hope the kings get to stay their. still waiting for them to announce all the info
It's all good, bro ... I always appreciate a good scrum LOL