`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Kings to Seattle!

RE: Kings to Seattle!
(01-31-2013, 10:29 PM)blackitalian Wrote: LOL....did you just have a full boxing match with yourself???? So what youre saying is phil jackson can only coach a winning team with jordan, pippen, or kobe??? thats the most ignorant comment ive heard. Now im not impressed with RJ...."me getting up, wham, jab, jab, upper cut, and RJ goes down and he cant find his mouth guard, its all over....YES....THAT JUST HAPPENED...LOL
No, that was your left hook-induced daydream when you were laying flat on your back on the canvas.

Did Phil win a title without Jordan with the Bulls? Nope. Don't believe they even went to the Finals.

Come on man, not only is it not ignorant, it's pretty common knowledge actually that Phil can't win and doesn't want to try to win without superstars.

How many times did he pass up his "dream job" with the Knicks?

Research, bro, research ... all of my "Thunder" is based on it.

GOODNIGHT NOW!

(01-31-2013, 10:33 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: No, that was your left hook-induced daydream when you were laying flat on your back on the canvas.

Did Phil win a title without Jordan with the Bulls? Nope. Don't believe they even went to the Finals.

Come on man, not only is it not ignorant, it's pretty common knowledge actually that Phil can't win and doesn't want to try to win without superstars.

How many times did he pass up his "dream job" with the Knicks?

Research, bro, research ... all of my "Thunder" is based on it.

GOODNIGHT NOW!
Like I said thats a ignorant statement. Have fun dreaming about having pretend boxing matches with yourself. when you wake up dont forget to wikipedia basketball,it might help next time u have another imaginary fight...lol

It just doesn't stop giving!! Smile
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(01-31-2013, 11:27 PM)vgqv Wrote: It just doesn't stop giving!! Smile
I ought to be charging admission for the passionate a-- whooping I'm laying down on Super Kings fans.

Glad you're enjoying the show.

[quote='rjcj2017' pid='2208972' dateline='1359694517']

I ought to be charging admission for the passionate a-- whooping I'm laying down on Super Kings fans.

coming from the same guy who has imaginary boxing matches with himself...lol..poor kid

(01-31-2013, 11:59 PM)blackitalian Wrote: [quote='rjcj2017' pid='2208972' dateline='1359694517']

coming from the same guy who has imaginary boxing matches with himself...lol..poor kid
Sorry man, didn't hear you ... I was watching my hometown NBA team play a game.

GOODNIGHT NOW!

(02-01-2013, 12:02 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Sorry man, didn't hear you ... I was watching my hometown NBA team play a game.

GOODNIGHT NOW!
are u sure you were watching a game or did you accidentally knock yourself out from all that boxing youre doing???

(02-01-2013, 12:08 AM)blackitalian Wrote: are u sure you were watching a game or did you accidentally knock yourself out from all that boxing youre doing???
You should get the League Pass and watch the Thunder. I hear they're pretty good these days.

(02-01-2013, 12:09 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: You should get the League Pass and watch the Thunder. I hear they're pretty good these days.
hell ya they are, thats the smartest thing youve said all night. i dont know if youve heard of him but theres a guy on that team named Kevin Durant he's one of the best players in the league. Oh and did you know that he started in seattle???? They have that information on wikipedia also in case you were wondering

(02-01-2013, 12:23 AM)blackitalian Wrote: hell ya they are, thats the smartest thing youve said all night. i dont know if youve heard of him but theres a guy on that team named Kevin Durant he's one of the best players in the league. Oh and did you know that he started in seattle???? They have that information on wikipedia also in case you were wondering
Dude, honestly, I'm starting to get PMs either laughing at you or begging me to stop the smack down. You should quit while you're waaaaaaaay behind.