`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy God man someone just pulled the Joe Dimaggo and Mickey Mantle Cut Booklet

RE: Holy God man someone just pulled the Joe Dimaggo and Mickey Mantle Cut Booklet
(09-22-2012, 11:46 AM)tdog4468 Wrote: +1
The idea is great the card looks like garbage!
It'd be interesting to see a scan or even just a better shot of the card - I had to stare at Mantle's signature for second to figure out those were his legs. There's definitely a lot going on in that card. Those die cut words always turn me off, but I'm not going to lie, if I somehow pulled that it would probably become one of the crown jewels of my collection. Smile

RE: Holy God man someone just pulled the Joe Dimaggo and Mickey Mantle Cut Booklet
It's a nice card but nowhere near that nice for what it will bring though. The Seller will ask the moon for it no doubt and some idiot will overpay for it.

There's no such thing as overpaying. If someone is willing to pay it, that's what it is worth.

I am with gotopes, I hate those cheesy die cut words, but I can certainly overlook it for that card!

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW best card in the product
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Are those guys as good as Bryce Harper and Mike Trout?

(I'm kidding.)

Is that TheTruth17's blogtv?? He busts so many cases it's awesome. He pulled a Darvish super auto recently too I think.
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index

Autos are sick but topps must have like 10000 of those mantle autos because the tier one cuts of MM are the same pic. So is the commerce commet 1/1 in this years set.

Two boxes are on there way for me well see how it goes when I get them
(09-22-2012, 03:21 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: It's a nice card but nowhere near that nice for what it will bring though. The Seller will ask the moon for it no doubt and some idiot will overpay for it.
I agree I payed like 600 each for a sp legendary cuts quad Yankees with JOE D, SCOOTER, TOMMY HENRICH, and someone else don't have card in front of me to put fourth name. Also 1/1 Boston with WILLIAMS, doerr, pesky, and DiMaggio.
Its MANTLE and DIMAGGIO so person with card could probably get at least $2000 well have to see.

(09-22-2012, 12:15 AM)pine tar Wrote: Yeah it is. I would have OK'd in my pants if I pulled that. hahahaha
Lmao
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48

If I had that card id ask for the moon too especially if I bought a case remember it's like $3000+

saw it on EBAY for $9,999 or best offer