Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Holy God man someone just pulled the Joe Dimaggo and Mickey Mantle Cut Booklet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Some Guy on Blog TV on Friday did a break of Topps Triple Threads and pulled this pants filling card.
this is a camera shot of the card It will be on Youtube sometime in his recap video.

[Image: JoeDandtheMickcard_zps59018329.jpg]
I guess that's an OK card......

Yikes.
(09-22-2012, 12:14 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: [ -> ]I guess that's an OK card......

Yikes.
Yeah it is. I would have OK'd in my pants if I pulled that. hahahaha
My dear god.
What the, I don't even --

I don't even LIKE TTT but when I saw that card my mind went totally blank. I wonder what he'll do with it!
(09-22-2012, 12:27 AM)gotopes Wrote: [ -> ]What the, I don't even --

I don't even LIKE TTT but when I saw that card my mind went totally blank. I wonder what he'll do with it!
He is going to get his butt in Becket first.....then he is going to sell that puppy off-line on the bay LOL
that should go for a decent amount maybe a few hundred.wish i was that lucky lol.
wow pull of a lifetime
First of all, there's no denying a card with those two signatures is amazing...however it's awfully ugly with an auto cut out from a check and the other from a photo. Mantle does have nice legs, though...Also the edge of Mantle's "e" is cut off. Topps could have at least designed the card to fit the whole signature...
(09-22-2012, 11:28 AM)dlcarst Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, there's no denying a card with those two signatures is amazing...however it's awfully ugly with an auto cut out from a check and the other from a photo. Mantle does have nice legs, though...Also the edge of Mantle's "e" is cut off. Topps could have at least designed the card to fit the whole signature...
+1
The idea is great the card looks like garbage!
Pages: 1 2 3