`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Multidimensional pickup w/ scan 11-22!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: New adds w/ scan 11-19!
WOW!!!! Love the new pickups, that Gold Auto looks great! And those Scoring King Plus cards are a pain to find. It took me forever to find a Shaq in decent condition and it was only decent condition. Great stuff man!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(08-19-2012, 06:11 PM)buckunteer Wrote: So I decided to get this out there before I have too many nice Mitches to be able to sit down and do it all at once to begin a thread a la pingbling's beautiful MJ, Kobe and LeBron PCs.

The PC is in its infancy, only been working on it for about a year or so, so the quantity isn't really there, less than 300 total. It has a very refractor-heavy feel to it because I love them haha. This thread will show off any Mitch I pick up that books for $10+ as well as notable/good-looking additions. Off we go!

First, some of my fav base/parallels. Tough to go wrong with that 96-97 year with ex2000 and 2nd-year SPx.

[Image: richmondbaseparallels001.jpg]

Now some inserts. The small one is an old school Spanish sticker courtesy of a trade w/ folkertino. Technically the finest is a gold parallel, but it books $10+ so it's in a top loader w/ the others haha

[Image: richmondinserts001.jpg]

Some numbered inserts. The SC chrome is /100, SC one of a kind /150, fleer prominence /125, and the Ultra is the platinum version /250

[Image: richmondnumberedinserts001.jpg]

refractors! and the only two true Richmond RCs as well.

[Image: richmondrefractorsrcs001.jpg]

More refractors...these are graded!

[Image: gradedmitchrefractors001.jpg]

Still more graded refractors!

[Image: gradedmitches2001.jpg]

Lastly, my autos/GUs. It occurs to me that I need to find a swatch that isn't white haha.

[Image: mitchautosgus001.jpg]

That's all for now, hopefully more coming! Thanks for looking Smile
You have one heck of a Mitch PC! Awesome cards/mail!!!!

[Image: img041_zps100ec443.jpg]

Time for another update, old-school heavy!

[Image: newrichmonds11-26001_zps17b4c3b7.jpg]

The top two cards were actually courtesy of a trade, couldn't believe they were sitting around beckett and I hadn't nabbed them yet! LOVE the hardcourt holoview in person. Actually got several smaller old school needs in that trade as well, so big ups to david campos for those! Picked up the star ruby and Immaculate auto on the bay for about $18 total, so pretty reasonable pickups there.

My updates are likely to slow down as the holidays approach, but that means I'll probably get my latest COMC lot shipped to make up for the lack of cards coming in haha. Thanks for looking!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: More adds w/ scan 11-26!
Great stuff man! Have you put a hold on your MJ collection?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(11-27-2013, 12:35 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: Great stuff man! Have you put a hold on your MJ collection?
Not a hold, per se, but I'm reprioritizing it, that's why I got rid of a few graded ones that didn't quite fit with how I'm organizing it now. I actually have a stunningly low-priced pickup that books $200. It's a BGS 9 and I got it for $60 delivered. I should have it mid-week so check the MJ thread!

I guess chasing the Mitches is just so much more affordable but still challenging b/c they're just as rare that it has taken over.

I have one more MJ I'm considering moving, it's a BGS 9 that books $60 that I don't think you have. If I decide to move it I'll come to you first!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

(11-30-2013, 10:50 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Not a hold, per se, but I'm reprioritizing it, that's why I got rid of a few graded ones that didn't quite fit with how I'm organizing it now. I actually have a stunningly low-priced pickup that books $200. It's a BGS 9 and I got it for $60 delivered. I should have it mid-week so check the MJ thread!

I guess chasing the Mitches is just so much more affordable but still challenging b/c they're just as rare that it has taken over.

I have one more MJ I'm considering moving, it's a BGS 9 that books $60 that I don't think you have. If I decide to move it I'll come to you first!
Yeah that's what I am doing with my MJ collection too. What card is it?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Love that Ruby!!! And that Inscriptions auto in the GSW uni is very nice!! Nice update Buck

(12-01-2013, 12:37 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: Yeah that's what I am doing with my MJ collection too. What card is it?

It's one of those sheer brilliance cards that are /230 from 98-99 black diamond, can't remember the number off-hand. It's a great-looking card so I still may keep it, but I'm mostly limiting to 97-98 and before, except for relics/autos and cards I REALLY like (like the extreme sheer brilliance /23 from the same set haha).

Only one new add today, at least technically, but I have to put my nice ones that got graded in the group submission in this thread too! Starting with my favorites, gold labeled and autographed and refractors and, well, that's pretty much anything I could want!

[Image: bbmitchautos001_zpsf1e62ea1.jpg]

I have the base version of this auto as well, and it's .5 away from being a 9.5 as well so I'm tempted to re-submit it, as having all three in gem mint would be unbelievable! Here's the rest of the newly graded Mitches, and my new pickup!

[Image: newMitch12-6001_zpsaad4f367.jpg]

New one fits in nicely, no? Smile It will no doubt be graded as well, hopefully in the not-too-distant future. Thanks for looking!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: New add, and newly graded scans 12-6!
Love the patches!!! Congrats man, those are some nice looking cards!