`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Multidimensional pickup w/ scan 11-22!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: BIGGEST ADDITION TO DATE!!! 9-12!
Awesome! I love refractors and to land an autographed atomic refractor of a PC player is hge. Congrats!
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Incredible additions!! I know just as how tough those atomic autos are to find, took me years to land one in my pc as well and will always be one of my very favorites so I can relate! Keep up the good work, your collection is looking great!

Thanks guys. Honestly the regular refractor auto looks great in person too, it just pales in comparison to that awesome atomic refractor look Smile These will definitely be sent in to grade. May take advantage of the September repeat customer deal which is pretty nice.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

So in the span of about a week and a half I went from having 0 Mitch auto/jersey combos to three! Enjoy!

[Image: newMitches10-24001_zpsa9a0fb95.jpg]

All three of the jersey auto combos are off for grading shortly. Thanks for looking Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Big new scan 10-24!
Holy crap man! Beautiful pick ups! Regular and prime, Very nice... and that silhouettes looks great, Love the on card auto. Congrats man, great stuff all around.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

'preciate it! I missed out on a graded silhouette that went pretty cheap a couple months back, decided I wouldn't miss out again! Within reason, of course, paid about 40% off of high bv which is manageable.

That's a great picture they used on the silhouette. Great pick ups!
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Thought that was u snatching up the logoman from nt Wink
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

haha I wish. They're both gone already. Oh well. I'm still more focused on the old-school stuff anyways, but that silhouette is quite nice-looking!

Well, it's been about a month since an update, so I'm about due!

First off, BOTH of my bowman's best refractor autos were sent in on the group submission and came back gem mint! Was so excited when I saw that. In any event, a nice update today, couple new ones, couple old!

[Image: newMitches11-19001_zps4e1210d3.jpg]

Got at least one flawless auto! Big fan of the 11-12 preferred Mitch auto too, gold version /10, it's my lowest numbered Mitch now!

The old school adds are the 96-97 Finest gold refractor and the 96-97 Ultra Scoring Kings Plus. It's a bit edged up on the back, but these cards are tough to find in any shape really.

As always, thanks for looking Smile