`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Multidimensional pickup w/ scan 11-22!

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: 2 nice 90s pickups w/ scan 8-29!
Thanks guys! I actually missed out on 3 huge old school Mitches I need because they just went out of my budget (00-01 Finest moments refractors autographs, 97-98 flair showcase legacy row 1, 99-00 black diamond final cut /100). I really thought I'd win at least one, but no luck. Thankfully the trade and one card I did manage to win softened the blow Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Couple new-school pickups, one with a great story!

[Image: new%20Mitches%2010-1%20001_zpsmcm7d1dd.jpg]

Love the spectra jsy/auto of course, it's /60 and I got it cheaper than any I've seen go on ebay to date ($15 delivered). The Gala auto is sweet in person. Jdetter found it and picked it up for me at the rewards store for nothing! Crazy awesome gesture, I appreciate it immensely man!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: 2 new autos & 1 AWESOME member w/ scan 10-7!
Very nice additions for sure. Both look nice even in the scans, only imagine how much nicer they shine ni person Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: 2 new autos & 1 AWESOME member w/ scan 10-7!
they have GOT to get more licensed pics though...that shot is getting real old, no matter how they try to make it different lol.

(10-07-2015, 04:22 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Couple new-school pickups, one with a great story!

[Image: new%20Mitches%2010-1%20001_zpsmcm7d1dd.jpg]

Love the spectra jsy/auto of course, it's /60 and I got it cheaper than any I've seen go on ebay to date ($15 delivered). The Gala auto is sweet in person. Jdetter found it and picked it up for me at the rewards store for nothing! Crazy awesome gesture, I appreciate it immensely man!
Not a bad number too.

Very nice!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

(10-18-2015, 04:42 AM)Inzamam75 Wrote: Not a bad number too.
Nice, i had not noticed at first that it was jersey numbered.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

yeah i spotted the jersey numbering immediately. Not something I go after or anything, but cool nonetheless. Was bummed I just missed out on a 1/1 Mitch though. it was the 14/15 court kings 1/1 prime patch. The patch on my /10 version is nicer though haha. I bid $91, only one person outbid me though so maybe there's hope I can get one one day!

Got some VERY rare additions today...enjoy!

[Image: new%20Mitches%2011-8%20001_zpsc1oclycb.jpg]

the auto is 10/10, and the starting five is his first ever jersey card and man are they pricey and tough to track down. I've only seen 4 in the last 2 years, and this is the only one that went for under $100, so I did alright Smile Thanks for looking!

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: 2 rare additions w/ scan 11-11!
More new stuff! First some COMC pickups.

[Image: new%20Mitches%2011-24%20001_zpsev5rvspz.jpg]

Mostly members only stuff that can be difficult to find, but the black diamond diamond dominance emerald version /100 was a surprising find on there.

And then, this ENORMOUS pickup...

[Image: Mitch%20lottery%20prize%20test%20refract...noavzw.jpg]

Hello ultra-rare Lottery Prize test refractor! Nobody's sure how many of these made it out of the factory, but educated guesses say 5 or less. Going for the Mitch master refractor PC I really thought I'd never see this one so I'm incredibly pumped to have it!

Thanks for looking Smile