`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Multidimensional pickup w/ scan 11-22!

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: 2 sweet SSP old school adds with scan 3-2!
(03-04-2015, 02:58 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Awesome. The Legacy is phenomenal. I'm not familiar with the other card. Is it an /75 insert? Or a parallel?
It's a parallel. That year they did a "125/75" parallel set and that Mitch is numbered to 125, and this one is the "75/25" version and this Mitch is 38/75

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: 2 sweet SSP old school adds with scan 3-2!
Love these three! Got 'em for about $15 total delivered, from 3 different sellers amazingly enough.

[Image: new%20Mitches%203-11%20001_zps7daiwm1k.jpg]

The electric court is the pesky-to-track-down gold version and the court kings jersey card is /49!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: 3 cards, 3 teams! With scan 3-11!
Those ultimate victory parallels are nice and an under-appreciated set. Even the higher print run reds look completely awesome in hand.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Great additions man! I remember how much of a pain it was tracking down all the Shaq Electric Golds. Also, I really like the jsy card! Court Kings is on of my favorite products.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

I agree with both of you guys! The UV parallels are good looking- I stumbled upon the red Mitch one (I think they're /350) at a card show in a 50 cent box and the guy just let me have it haha.

The electric court golds are a pain- I still need another one as Mitch had 3 in the set. MJ? Don't even get me started. I pulled one from a box miraculously, have picked up two more raw and STILL need two others, including the base one that books way higher and has a beautiful action shot of him dunking, which only drives the price up even more. Sigh.

Great additions. By far the Electric Court is my favorite. Not only is it a really cool parallel that brings me back to my hay day, but what a photo!
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

This is an absolutely MASSIVE update today. I've had these for a couple weeks now, just been insanely busy. These four cards represent two months' budget for my collecting...every card books at least $50 and, quite frankly, 3 of them are WAY undervalued in the book (get to updating those rare 90s parallels beckett!). Enjoy!

[Image: new%20Mitches%204-23%20001_zpsr74rqzm2.jpg]

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: 4 HUGE HUGE updates with scan 4-23!
SNAP!!!!!! Great update Buck. What is that Credentials numbered out of?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Mitch's are /65 and /26!

THOSE CREDENTIALS! Some of my all time favorites. I have the Future /82' and I dream of owning the Now. It's /9! Great stuff and congrats man.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]