`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
if youre going to leave a negative on ebay..you really shouldnt have stuff on the net

RE: if youre going to leave a negative on ebay..you really shouldnt have stuff on the net
Wow. Best revenge out there. He probably left that long message with a different seller and thought it was you. Like you said, cant make everybody happy.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

RE: if youre going to leave a negative on ebay..you really shouldnt have stuff on the net
Lol! I will be doing research on buyers from now on who try and pull shananigans to see if something like this comes up. Smile to funny
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

(07-23-2012, 01:22 PM)kollectornet Wrote: Wow. Best revenge out there. He probably left that long message with a different seller and thought it was you. Like you said, cant make everybody happy.
honestly, i think he was talking to the voices in his head

I am telling you, jacoby should be in a reality TV show called "jacoby the trading card hunter" — like Dog the bounty hunter — where he shows up at these people's houses that are scammers, deadbeats, etc., and basically shakes them down and humiliates them on national TV.

He recovers honest people's cards, money, etc., and sends it back to them.

And then at the end of each case, he basically just reads the deadbeat's name, address and phone number on the air.

Of course this would never get past the censors, but if there were a way to get around it, he would find it.

I would watch it every week.

Bravo! well done, classy move.

i understand... i read this whole thing and love what you did.. i still think its a waste of time(for me) because im kinda too easy going.. shrug the shoulders/it is what it is etc... but some idiots have it coming to them and well this guy DID and should NOT consider american idol anytime soon.. for sure lol.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(07-23-2012, 04:28 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I am telling you, jacoby should be in a reality TV show called "jacoby the trading card hunter" — like Dog the bounty hunter — where he shows up at these people's houses that are scammers, deadbeats, etc., and basically shakes them down and humiliates them on national TV.

He recovers honest people's cards, money, etc., and sends it back to them.

And then at the end of each case, he basically just reads the deadbeat's name, address and phone number on the air.

Of course this would never get past the censors, but if there were a way to get around it, he would find it.

I would watch it every week.
it would have to be on HBO or showtime with as much as i curse. also: your description is missing kneecappings

I would have blocked him after the first couple crazy messages
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

(07-23-2012, 07:26 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: it would have to be on HBO or showtime with as much as i curse. also: your description is missing kneecappings
The kneecappings could be between retrieving the goods and reciting their personal info.