`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
if youre going to leave a negative on ebay..you really shouldnt have stuff on the net

RE: if youre going to leave a negative on ebay..you really shouldnt have stuff on the net
lol Jacoby...VERY nicely done...i have used this kinda stuff to get paid from bad customers when i pour concrete for them...find a video of them in a not-so-handsome situation...this world is a very freekin small place these days...lmao..thank you internet idiots
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

RE: if youre going to leave a negative on ebay..you really shouldnt have stuff on the net
You are a class act Jacoby!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Awesome!!! What a loser... Glad you found that... It made my day...

I'm gonna send that in to America's got talent!
Looking for:
Shane Vereen
2010 Panini Threads CJ Spiller letter "I"
Topps Magic Autos
2010 Topps Prime Rookie Autographs

Check My Bucket and Sub-Folders
http://photobucket.com/jlombardi24

(07-21-2012, 07:46 PM)slotman11 Wrote: Awesome!!! What a loser... Glad you found that... It made my day...
made your day? that bleep just put a hurtin' on my ears :p

(07-21-2012, 07:49 PM)jlombardi24 Wrote: I'm gonna send that in to America's got no talent!
/fixed
(07-21-2012, 07:39 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: You are a class act Jacoby!
that is the first - and most probably the last - time anyone has ever said that of me Smile

[Image: thumbnail.jpg]
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

Bahaha, I had to read that story outloud to my wife followed by playing the video....good free entertainment on a Saturday night.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

That is most excellent!
Insert Banner.

as a post-script:

i have, of course, take down the info on my "about me" page. also, ebay removed my feedback, because i followed it up with a link to the video, just to goof on him

he has since tried to deny the video was him, but then admitted it was him - but that his current girlfriend is - and i quote - "much awesomer" compared to whoever he was singing to

That was great!
[Image: mAkA0.png]

I work 3rd shift, so it might take a day or two to get back to you. Trades usually don't get mailed out on Tuesdays-Thursdays. Thanks!
My Bucket
http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t389...r%20trade/