`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
if youre going to leave a negative on ebay..you really shouldnt have stuff on the net

RE: if youre going to leave a negative on ebay..you really shouldnt have stuff on the net
1. Your the man

2. Awesome

3. You need to work for the FBI

RE: if youre going to leave a negative on ebay..you really shouldnt have stuff on the net
waste of time
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(07-22-2012, 02:32 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: 3. You need to work for the FBI
I actually worked with the DOJ for 5-6 years. :p
(07-22-2012, 02:36 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: waste of time
if you mean YOU wasted your time reading the thread...well, shoot - i did say you could skip that whole first part

if you mean i wasted my time? well, consider:

1. my 6k+ feedback is back to 100%
2. i dont have a negative up there to scare away folks from buying. so it means i dont lose potential buyers
3. it honestly didnt take that much time - i did it between watching a couple hundred auctions that were ending that night. i was tied to the computer anyway

but feel free to try to pee in my cheerios :p

(07-22-2012, 03:20 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: ...i did it between watching a couple hundred auctions that were ending that night...
Freak.

Angel
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(07-22-2012, 04:38 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Freak.

Angel
lol

HA, HA.. Way to go bro! Ebay is so freaking buyer friendly now and it's easy for buyers to scam sellers. Short of having the local newspaper take a picture of you handing the card to the buyer at his front door, sellers are screwed. I love it bro and what a waste of skin and teeth... seriously singing to your ex on YouTube.. nothing good comes of that. Nothing!
[Image: ChainBackBnrHoles.jpg]

Lmfao! Videos like that and it's a wonder how he ever had a gf in the first place!

Wow some people.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

It really amazes me when a buyer tries to pull a scam that they don't realize how much info you have one them (name, address, email address, and sometimes phone number all from PayPal). It only takes the email address to get to someone's Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, YouTube, etc account. Even if they don't have any of that, you can still pull up all kinds of info on them with some quick searches (public records can be very interesting sometimes).
I give you props for doing the post of the video, and am glad that it worked out for you. Hopefully that keeps that buyer from trying to pull the same crap on another seller.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

FANTASTIC story. Way to go!
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322