`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I LOVE my fiancee!! Also a mini-contest!

RE: I LOVE my fiancee!! Also a mini-contest!
ultimate collection?

I'm going to guess elite black box Smile

Package got delayed, seller took longer to ship. Won't get here til Thursday-ish. Sorry bbills the suspense is gonna keep going :-P
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(05-15-2012, 01:50 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Package got delayed, seller took longer to ship. Won't get here til Thursday-ish. Sorry bbills the suspense is gonna keep going :-P
You can just give us the Answer GRRRRRRRR(Shaking my fist at you)

(05-15-2012, 01:51 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: You can just give us the Answer GRRRRRRRR(Shaking my fist at you)
but then if more ppl want to guess they'll be shafted. Not fair to them. You just have to deal!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

(05-15-2012, 01:52 PM)buckunteer Wrote: but then if more ppl want to guess they'll be shafted. Not fair to them. You just have to deal!
What are the chances someone who has already guessed has the right answer? You don't have to say how many people have guess right if more than one, but let us know what the chances are. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(05-15-2012, 01:52 PM)buckunteer Wrote: but then if more ppl want to guess they'll be shafted. Not fair to them. You just have to deal!
I dont wnat more guess that ruins my chances LOL unless your hinting that i already lost ;( LOL

Not fair to them?! The contest was slated to run until today. It's not fair to them if you stick to that schedule? What about us Steve? I call shenanigans!

[Image: shenanigans.jpg]

LOL alright FINE. Everyone who has already guessed gets an extra guess. However, I am NOT stating whether anyone has gotten it right or not. I will say that I like a lot of the guesses though!

Ok, I don't think this would have been half of that $300, but I'll take 1998-99 Black Diamond for the win. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards