Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I LOVE my fiancee!! Also a mini-contest!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So I spent a couple hours last week helping my fiancee get on eBay, set up her account, figure out how to use the site, and so on. Little did I know it was a ploy. She bought an awesome box for me to bust as a wedding present for me!! It will be in by Tuesday of next week and I am PUMPED Smile

Now the mini-contest. If anyone can guess what the box is, you will win a prize! Multiple winners WILL be allowed so I won't disclose whether anyone has guessed correctly or not, but everyone only gets one guess! You also need to be at least a little established on here, so let's say at least 100 posts.

Prizes are TBD. Won't be anything earth-shattering, but who doesn't like free stuff?

One hint about the box. She had set her budget at $300 for the box. She didn't spend it all, but spent more than half. Good luck!
1997 SPx
97-98 Skybox Metal
1998-99 Metal Universe
1997-98 ex-2001
2012 preferred
2010-11 Contenders Patches Tongue lol
2010-11 Gold Standard

Thanks for the contest Smile
Gems of the game. Lol
(05-10-2012, 08:12 AM)natebuzzadams2 Wrote: [ -> ]Gems of the game. Lol
lol. That would be what, 8 boxes to bust, at least. WOOOOHOOOOO. Get out them BCCG's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6