Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam

RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam
He logged on a little while ago.
[Image: dontpray11.png]

Its like a bad dream. I mean Jake has always been really cool with me. He would email me and see how i'm doing and always sending me Manny cards for my pc. Alot of relics out of the blue. He sent me a printing plate to trade for pc stuff. I mean super generous and so kind. It kills me to think this is whats happening. Its been on my mind all day. I really pray he comes on here and explains everything. I don't have too many people on here that I talk to. I'd really hate to think it was all a con job. Even though all the stories look against him. I'm still keeping the faith.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

So I guess this means I WON'T be sending my Tebow auto for Yankee Triple Threads auto that we agreed upon. I bet I even get hit with a negative feedback for backing out of the trade. Good thing I went on vacation or else I would be out $250 worth of cards.

Also, didn't he post about being friends with the Nimmo family and the church group etc. It'll all come back to haunt him.

(03-24-2012, 09:41 PM)giants1957 Wrote: i think beckett should do a high value trade doing it this way.......if a trade is done......mail the card to the Moderator....... both traders must agree to mail it to the moderator......if money is involve.......make the trader whos selling the card, mail to the mods and if the mods confirm the transaction...he will let both parties involve its official......what do you think?
That would be an escrow service. Beckett would have to charge a fee. Would be a new business Beckett would have to set up. And seeing the way they run this one.... Im not to quick to buy into that idea lol.....
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

1200 bucks for this card seems a bit low, everyone on this board knows prices with ebay, etc. It seems this has been planned. Wasnt Jake the one posting about family problems. money problems with car broke down etc. That is none of my business but if I had money problems a $300 box of tribute is the last thing I would be able to buy. Hopefully everything gets worked out for the better but I feel this is going to be a long drawn out process dealt with by the authorities and usps.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(03-24-2012, 09:52 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: That would be an escrow service. Beckett would have to charge a fee. Would be a new business Beckett would have to set up. And seeing the way they run this one.... Im not to quick to buy into that idea lol.....
+1

Also, if anyone needs contact #'s at USPS PM me.

I am a Postmaster in NY......let the USPS flaming ensue!

(03-24-2012, 09:41 PM)giants1957 Wrote: i think beckett should do a high value trade doing it this way.......if a trade is done......mail the card to the Moderator....... both traders must agree to mail it to the moderator......if money is involve.......make the trader whos selling the card, mail to the mods and if the mods confirm the transaction...he will let both parties involve its official......what do you think?
That seems like a great idea but ideally it won't work.

1.) They are not paid employees
2.) I'm sure they have jobs and are not on here 24/7.
3.) I'm also willing to bet they would not want to be involved as the "middle man" in these transactions.

That is why when you sign up for this site it's trade at your own risk.
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

I just read through the entire 14 pages to see if he replied at all. Damn.
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

(03-24-2012, 09:57 PM)northflacards Wrote: I just read through the entire 14 pages to see if he replied at all. Damn.
Grab a beer and some popcorn he might show up lol
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)