`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: The bay chargebacks

RE: OT: The bay chargebacks
It will help as well if you put the bidder name in the original post too. People like this deserve dirt naps

dirt naps... that's a nice way of saying string them up by their nutsack... I say kill em all...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I have that going on right now to the tune of $2500. I sold the demarco super on here, and after 2 days the buyer contacted his credit card company saying he hadn't recieved. By my own admission I had not been able to let the buyer know it would be a day later when I could send, but either way next day i provided online tracking and the card arrived on Monday. He called paypal to let them know he was good as well as his credit card compnay that he was good, and then I was able to get ahold of paypal and have them remove the hold. Now 30 days later, I get an email saying they've removed the 2400++ from my account and it will only be returned after "the holding house" releases the funds 70 to 85 days from now. I've spoke to 4 different people from paypal with no luck, and them saying my only action is to wait it out.

WOW.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

yea I could never understand how they can hold your money even if they have gotten the item.It doesnt work like that anywhere else its crazy
Photobucket

(03-16-2012, 10:58 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: I have that going on right now to the tune of $2500. I sold the demarco super on here, and after 2 days the buyer contacted his credit card company saying he hadn't recieved. By my own admission I had not been able to let the buyer know it would be a day later when I could send, but either way next day i provided online tracking and the card arrived on Monday. He called paypal to let them know he was good as well as his credit card compnay that he was good, and then I was able to get ahold of paypal and have them remove the hold. Now 30 days later, I get an email saying they've removed the 2400++ from my account and it will only be returned after "the holding house" releases the funds 70 to 85 days from now. I've spoke to 4 different people from paypal with no luck, and them saying my only action is to wait it out.

WOW.
Should be some legal action against this for them holding out your money

Same thing happened to me 3-4 years ago. I sold a Peyton Manning lot for $50ish and the guy claimed he never received the package and since I didnt use DC I had to pay him. I have used DC everytime since and I barely sell on ebay anymore especially when they take 9% fees plus 2.9% paypal fees.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

its really about DC. If you have it, should be ok. if not, could be a problem.

I sold something a few years ago. Sent it overseas.
Got a email saying the buyer filed a charge back with his CC and I had tracking. After the CC saw I had tracking they released the charge back.