`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Set Builders - Favorite Per Year?

RE: Set Builders - Favorite Per Year?
I use to do Topps every year. Now I do Gypsy Queen mini!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I TRY TO DO THE BOWMAN CHROME SUPERFRACTOR SET EVERY YEAR. ITS COSTLY BUT FUN
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Smile 
(03-05-2012, 07:56 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: I TRY TO DO THE BOWMAN CHROME SUPERFRACTOR SET EVERY YEAR. ITS COSTLY BUT FUN
And it is fun to quote this post above. Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-05-2012, 08:36 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: And it is fun to quote this post above. Smile
thank you, i was waiting for your reply. do u have any superfractors for trade lol
ps--like the caps.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.

Smile 
(03-05-2012, 09:23 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: thank you, i was waiting for your reply. do u have any superfractors for trade lol
ps--like the caps.
you are so welcome. it is my pleasure to reply. i do not currently have any superfractors for trade. i may have some for sale. how much are you willing to spend? please let me know.

(03-05-2012, 09:26 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: you are so welcome. it is my pleasure to reply. i do not currently have any superfractors for trade. i may have some for sale. how much are you willing to spend? please let me know.
It is against the TOS to sell without adding the cards to your organize. you should know. Smile

Smile 
(03-06-2012, 12:07 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: It is against the TOS to sell without adding the cards to your organize. you should know. Smile
I "may have" some for sale.

How much are you "willing" to spend?

Please let me know as soon as possible. Smile

Get a room you two!

Back on topic:

Im doing A&G mini black again this year.

I re-entered the hobby in August and proceeded to go nuts on set building w/ the entire 2011 A&G Master Set + mini sub sets it was a blast. +20 other sets from baseball/hockey.

Right now Im contemplating Tribute Base and/or Bowman Platinum Ruby 1-100 + Prospect Autos 1-35?

I wanna do a high end set but Im not sure which one...I liked the 2011 Bowman Platinum cards a lot and built that set last year.
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

Topps Chrome!
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez