`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Precision book values in org; but, not elsewhere???

Precision book values in org; but, not elsewhere???
I just set up a trade with another member here and noticed that there were values listed for the Precision cards I have. I went to do a general search for the Ronnie Lott auto from Precision as I'm watching one on the bay and there's no values listed yet even for the non-numbered version. So I decided to check the same cards that I have in my org and found no values listed for those either; but, values do show up in my org. Are the values in my org accurate? Anyone else experiencing this?

RE: Precision book values in org; but, not elsewhere???
Weird, My precision shows pricing in my org also but not in the price guide.

RE: Precision book values in org; but, not elsewhere???
(02-15-2012, 12:38 PM)jkrock20 Wrote: I just set up a trade with another member here and noticed that there were values listed for the Precision cards I have. I went to do a general search for the Ronnie Lott auto from Precision as I'm watching one on the bay and there's no values listed yet even for the non-numbered version. So I decided to check the same cards that I have in my org and found no values listed for those either; but, values do show up in my org. Are the values in my org accurate? Anyone else experiencing this?
If they are just putting in the prices. That happens....
Give it a few hours to click on every wheres.