`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UD Finally sending out Exquisite TBD Redemption

UD Finally sending out Exquisite TBD Redemption
Anybody else checked theirs this week? I just went to call them about it again and when I logged in I saw it was in the pull/package etc status 6 days ago. Not expecting much but hoping that it will be semi worth the 11 month wait. I had the rookie bookmarks z /99...hope it's gronk or dez...obviously won't be Tebow/Bradford etc since it's not /50
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

RE: UD Finally sending out Exquisite TBD Redemption
(02-15-2012, 04:55 PM)cmccart8 Wrote: Anybody else checked theirs this week? I just went to call them about it again and when I logged in I saw it was in the pull/package etc status 6 days ago. Not expecting much but hoping that it will be semi worth the 11 month wait. I had the rookie bookmarks z /99...hope it's gronk or dez...obviously won't be Tebow/Bradford etc since it's not /50
I have the same redemption card, I called them today and it went straight to message saying all employees were working on fulfilling redemptions so...But 6 days ago?
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48

(02-15-2012, 05:02 PM)daytonator Wrote: I have the same redemption card, I called them today and it went straight to message saying all employees were working on fulfilling redemptions so...But 6 days ago?
Yes, the 9th...just found this

http://upperdeckblog.com/2012/02/ask-ud-...-mail-day/

Mine says the same thing after checking the website. I personally think it will be guys from 2011 class but maybe im just hopeful
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48

(02-15-2012, 05:06 PM)daytonator Wrote: Mine says the same thing after checking the website. I personally think it will be guys from 2011 class but maybe im just hopeful
Eternally optimistic would be more like it lol...it will be 2010 guys, they have said it a million times..that article I linked on the ud blog said that most of those were for common players but that they got better players to make them instead when the original guys never signed..hopefully they mixed in some of the better ones.

I saw a couple other ones pop up on the other site...one of the single rookie autos is Garrett Graham.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection