`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I complain or just eat it?

RE: Should I complain or just eat it?
(01-21-2012, 10:57 AM)rgf17 Wrote: because i will be the first to say i used the sandwich method you guys speak of only they were in teams bags too. wont do that again seeing how it gets to people so bad.
funny thing is the sandwich thing never bothered me when i receive... never had an issue with damage..
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(01-21-2012, 10:46 AM)rgf17 Wrote: reading this makes me wanna question how each one of you do ship when it is trades or sales of multiple cards. i just did a 20 card trade of mostly base and inserts. would you penny sleeve and top load each individual card and box them up and send rather than bubble mailer? just curious on shipping ideas for mutliples??
I usually sleeve and topload every card, then team bag 3 or 4 of the toploaders and ship in a box. If I have the 360 pt. toploaders, I will sleeve a few cards and put them in one of those toploaders. Too many toploaders cause the shipping to jump up, so I try to reduce the number of toploaders. Don't get me wrong... I don't JAM the cards into the toploader, but I can easily fit more than one in the larger toploaders.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Penny sleeve, each card gets it's own toploader... I am even send team bags as I too HATE tape, and I despise those taped up plastic cases!!! Bubble mailers are the only way to go unless it's a big package, and then it's a nice box for me..Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Penny Sleeve;Toploader;Team Bag;Smashed between two toploader that are only good for shipping; bubble envelope; if the card gets damaged through all that I will take the hit as a seller
Supercollector of Owen Daniels, Cat Osterman and Arsenal FC

when shipping large quantities of cards with low value, what else can you do but a top loader sandwich? You cant put them into any kind of case unless you take them out of the sleeve. So the question is would you rather have your cards in a plastic case where the can move around or in a sleeve and top loader sandwich? I use the top loader sandwich my self, but I always use a team/graded back so that the corners dont accidentally come out of the sandwich.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

I'll admit, I do the sandwich. I put two (the most valuable) cards in a loader. Then I put the ones between in penny sleeves. Putting the sandwich in a team bag. No tape need. Over 200 times has it worked perfectly.
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(01-21-2012, 04:43 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: I'll admit, I do the sandwich. I put two (the most valuable) cards in a loader. Then I put the ones between in penny sleeves. Putting the sandwich in a team bag. No tape need. Over 200 times has it worked perfectly.
+1... The team bag is the key to the sando!

[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%